How can I get my muslim wife blacked?

Sandman120

Couple
I'm a westerner and my wife is a very conservative Muslim. She's very passive in the bedroom and let's me do what I want but I know she would never agree to letting another man sleep with her. I need advice on how I can slowly introduce her to the idea of black cock. This will be really challenging as she is is very obsessed with no breaking the rules in Islam. Need a well thought out plan and any advice is welcome. Thanks

I'm a westerner and my wife is a very conservative Muslim. She's very passive in the bedroom and let's me do what I want but I know she would never agree to letting another man sleep with her. I need advice on how I can slowly introduce her to the idea of black cock. This will be really challenging as she is is very obsessed with no breaking the rules in Islam. Need a well thought out plan and any advice is welcome. Thanks
my thought are "ditch her"....

You should not push her into it. But if you want her to take on black lovers and experience their supriority my suggestions is as follows:

Befriend a good candidate for a black lover for her; explain that you want him to become your wife's lover; have him come over regularly and befriend the both of you; have him start to openly flirt with her in front of you and you don't say *******; if your wife asks you how you could let him flirt with her, tell her that you simply don't have it in you to say no to him; then tell her if she started flirting back you would understand as that is a normal progression when the hubby is not stepping in to stop it; continue to be timid around him in front of her and encourage him to continue being flirtatious and more aggressive with it; she's start losing respect for you as a man and start lusting for him; before you know it you'll be regretting the situation you put yourself in (her man-less hubby that helps arrange her dates).

This is coming from an Arabic/Muslim guy that knows all too well the way Muslim females think, etc.

:)

Perhaps, the best he can do at that point is try to give her everything and reassure her that she has complete freedom in the relationship. She may very well take to the extra perks she's getting.

It will be very hard for you , you know Muslim people they are very narrow close minds , and after you could put your selves in problems . The best thinks you could do speak with her and be honest to her and see how she reacts , what part of EU are you from or you live in USA ? .

It will be very hard for you , you know Muslim people they are very narrow close minds , and after you could put your selves in problems . The best thinks you could do speak with her and be honest to her and see how she reacts , what part of EU are you from or you live in USA ? .

Don't generalize; that's ignorant. Muslims are not narrow minded people. They get portrayed as such. I am Muslim bud and I am welling to bet I am a lot of things but narrow minded is not one of them ;-)

Don't generalize; that's ignorant. Muslims are not narrow minded people. They get portrayed as such. I am Muslim bud and I am welling to bet I am a lot of things but narrow minded is not one of them ;-)
I make a mistake over there I supposed to say some , I didn't mean to generalize .

I make a mistake over there I supposed to say some , I didn't mean to generalize .

I appreciate that; I knew you meant well and I hope you knew that I didn't mean any disrespect. In fact, if you're ever in Columbus, OH feel free to look me up. I'd be happy to get on my knees and serve you to show respect.

She is pretty but you know and every body knows just for put her in here , in some Musulman countries they will abuse or even ******* her , next time put lest photos one or two . Because I am sure she is not aware about you fantasies .

You should not push her into it. But if you want her to take on black lovers and experience their supriority my suggestions is as follows:

Befriend a good candidate for a black lover for her; explain that you want him to become your wife's lover; have him come over regularly and befriend the both of you; have him start to openly flirt with her in front of you and you don't say *******; if your wife asks you how you could let him flirt with her, tell her that you simply don't have it in you to say no to him; then tell her if she started flirting back you would understand as that is a normal progression when the hubby is not stepping in to stop it; continue to be timid around him in front of her and encourage him to continue being flirtatious and more aggressive with it; she's start losing respect for you as a man and start lusting for him; before you know it you'll be regretting the situation you put yourself in (her man-less hubby that helps arrange her dates).

This is coming from an Arabic/Muslim guy that knows all too well the way Muslim females think, etc.

I agree. I think you should also e

I agree. Perhaps the following would help:
Find a black Muslim male to enlist as the bull in your efforts. Promise him her body if he is patient.
Proceed very gradually with extreme patience and humor helps.
Reward any behavior or action or words of hers that are positive or neutral towards having sex with the bull.
Negatively reinforce any action or words she has against cuckolding you.
EX: Honey, I just want to thank you for being so polite to Rashid today. I know he is not family but you were very kind.
Ex: Honey, I am disappointed in your coldness towards Rashid. He is my friend and I expect you to offer him the hospitality of our home.

Be patient. Be persistent. Deep inside she wants to do this. Good luck!

Well all I can say is introduce her to me I am Muslim and would to get her comfortable with me the fact of us being in the same religion will bring her or get her a feel or a connection

Reactions: Mak
Back