How can I get my girlfriend into BBC without making it obvious?

get Your bbc in position, take her out, and smack her in public causing hysteria, and then on cue have the bbc come save a ho for a few hours then return her to you in a wheelchair with all forgiven. It will strengthen your relationship and she will keep coming back for some more. Never a dull moment doggie.

This is obviously not one andi don't believe a woman is going to as her man to find some dick for her
Hmm, actually I would prefer my husband work out the detsil
Please post your picture...... Why in God’s name are men hitting on your girlfriend? When she is with you in public?
Yep, my husband wouldn’t take that lightly, even after over 30 years of marriage.

Most people have respect toward one another, regardless of any race. I don't think black men will hit on any girl if her man is there with her, unless both of them agree and allow it.

The best advice it to tell her the truth now about your fantasy before she finds out on her own. Also, why don't you crop out her face to protect her identity since she is unaware her picture is here for all to see....

Most people have respect toward one another, regardless of any race. I don't think black men will hit on any girl if her man is there with her, unless both of them agree and allow it.

The best advice it to tell her the truth now about your fantasy before she finds out on her own. Also, why don't you crop out her face to protect her identity since she is unaware her picture is here for all to see....
Flirt with her is a better term. Also thank you for the advice. Just tell her straight up that I want to see her with BBC? She will most likely leave if I jump right into it

Flirt with her is a better term. Also thank you for the advice. Just tell her straight up that I want to see her with BBC? She will most likely leave if I jump right into it
I’m not sure there is a person on the site, who would be worse to take advice from...Not that my opinion matters but just read most of what this dude says on posts Lol he doesn’t like the lifestyle but he seems to be on the site about 15 hours a day Lmfaoo

Back