How big is your husband/boyfriend?

Understand completely, I have been in the lifestyle for over 20 years. When we got married I got him into it. So we had much more of a foundation.
38 and 41

I guess we got into it together, we started dating and talked about threesomes after about a month or so. We went to a swingers club the first time we ever did anything outside of our relationship and met a couple there, we didn't go all the way but it was fun.
Soon after that I met up with girls, alone and for the both of us. Another guy there was something we didn't even think about until he mentioned it and as time went by we've dated several girls/women, couples at home or in clubs and men too. Lately we're only interested in MFM threesomes or 1on1, it depends on how things go. He loves to watch but joins in when he wants to.

We're still BBC virgins but we're on the same page and ready for that hung black guy that wants to own this pussy :p

I guess we got into it together, we started dating and talked about threesomes after about a month or so. We went to a swingers club the first time we ever did anything outside of our relationship and met a couple there, we didn't go all the way but it was fun.
Soon after that I met up with girls, alone and for the both of us. Another guy there was something we didn't even think about until he mentioned it and as time went by we've dated several girls/women, couples at home or in clubs and men too. Lately we're only interested in MFM threesomes or 1on1, it depends on how things go. He loves to watch but joins in when he wants to.

We're still BBC virgins but we're on the same page and ready for that hung black guy that wants to own this pussy :p
Wow you guys are naughty
Love to be your first bbc baby
Shame we are too far

Here's my bubby's cock, its hardly what you'd call a 'weapon of mass destruction' Was painful for him from his teens to late 30's but since his 40's he's finally made peace with it and is happy and proud of it.:smoke: I felt so sorry for him when I first saw it when we first met, the poor guy was so embarrassed of it, and I struggled to figure out how a long term relationship was going to work, but we've been amazingly happy for 11 years and it also gave us the foundation to open up our sex lives 8 years ago.
CK_454.jpgIMG_0683.jpg

Here's my bubby's cock, its hardly what you'd call a 'weapon of mass destruction' Was painful for him from his teens to late 30's but since his 40's he's finally made peace with it and is happy and proud of it.:smoke: I felt so sorry for him when I first saw it when we first met, the poor guy was so embarrassed of it, and I struggled to figure out how a long term relationship was going to work, but we've been amazingly happy for 11 years and it also gave us the foundation to open up our sex lives 8 years ago.
View attachment 2168478View attachment 2168474

You guys are inspiring, turning a shortcoming into a big success, a liability into an asset, a negative into a positive. Appreciate your attitude and applaud your marriage.
You guys are a sexual rags to riches story.
Love a good underdog story.
We’re big fans of you both.

Back