How big is your husband/boyfriend?

Hubby is pretty big but it’s the taboo for me with interracial. We both play alone and also with other cpls..
WOW, he's huge. I can see why and how he gets to play with other couples. Doubt a man of that size, could even stay monogamous even if he wanted to. I'm guessing he'd also have a primal urge to use it as much as he could, and being that its sized like that, thats what it was designed to do. Very lucky man, and even luckier wife :)

WOW, he's huge. I can see why and how he gets to play with other couples. Doubt a man of that size, could even stay monogamous even if he wanted to. I'm guessing he'd also have a primal urge to use it as much as he could, and being that its sized like that, thats what it was designed to do. Very lucky man, and even luckier wife :)
I love it and but I love all big cocks

My hubby has a nice long thick white cock!!
We both love IR sex so getting BBC for me is a must. He also absolutely loves sticking his rod in married women. We enjoy variety and living life to the fullest!!
View attachment 2167068
Sounds very similar to my marriage. I'm allowed to fuck any one I want and have been for years. I recently gave my hubby a permanent hall pass like he gave me. Its been an awesome time!!!

Back