How big is the biggest cock you’ve ever taken ... photo proof would be perfect 😈

My husbands work colleagues black penis which I refused to entertain the idea of him and I having sex many years ago, has now come back into my husbands and I’s life. Has the biggest penis I have ever seen, it’s just over fourteen inches long and very thick definitely the biggest I have ever experienced.
I have only managed around nine inches penetrating my vagina so far . But as we are meeting on a more regular basis hopefully in time I will experience taking his full length.

My husbands work colleagues black penis which I refused to entertain the idea of him and I having sex many years ago, has now come back into my husbands and I’s life. Has the biggest penis I have ever seen, it’s just over fourteen inches long and very thick definitely the biggest I have ever experienced.
I have only managed around nine inches penetrating my vagina so far . But as we are meeting on a more regular basis hopefully in time I will experience taking his full length.
Would love to see that

Oh Baby you are such a hot fucking little slut!!! I'd love watching you taking all of him as you suck on my black cock!!!

She still talks about a guy she was with as a teenager. He was a German and his name was Dietrich. She is unsure as to his exact length, but she describes his girth by simply grasping her forearm. She was relatively inexperienced when she first hooked up with him, but he taught her well.

View attachment 4485551

And I fucking loved every inch!

Fabulous body, cock and large balls .. this is the full package that every cuckold wants to see with his wife... trembling at the sight of him, then thse orgasms as that cock slides in and out of her full stretched pussy, knowing that he will finally , when she is exhausted, empty those balls deep into his wfes pussy.

Fabulous body, cock and large balls .. this is the full package that every cuckold wants to see with his wife... trembling at the sight of him, then thse orgasms as that cock slides in and out of her full stretched pussy, knowing that he will finally , when she is exhausted, empty those balls deep into his wfes pussy.
damn.

I’m going to guess. It was before I married my husband so it’s been awhile. I guess he was about 9 inches and about 6 inches around. He didn’t know how to fuck though so it wasn’t that good. Hubby with small to average dick put him to shame!

I have only managed around nine inches penetrating my vagina so far . But as we are meeting on a more regular basis hopefully in time I will experience taking his full length
That is huge. I admire you so much for wanting it all and I really hope you achieve your goal. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

Fabulous body, cock and large balls .. this is the full package that every cuckold wants to see with his wife... trembling at the sight of him, then those orgasms as that cock slides in and out of her full stretched pussy, knowing that he will finally , when she is exhausted, empty those balls deep into his wife's pussy.
I love your description of him fucking the wife and filling her pussy with his Black Cum. You can just picture it. :blackheart:🔥:blackheart:

She still talks about a guy she was with as a teenager. He was a German and his name was Dietrich. She is unsure as to his exact length, but she describes his girth by simply grasping her forearm. She was relatively inexperienced when she first hooked up with him, but he taught her well.
Love hearing my wife talk about her previous boy friends .. took a while.. then also to admit to her one night stands during her "slutty phase" ... This was the path to her finding the occasional lover .. not enough.. but its so hot when it happens.

Balls deep would be quite and accomplishment. Good luck just know he knows what he’s doing and will get you to that point.

Back