HELP, wife needs to understand how sexy she is.

Wife just isn't believing me when I tell her that she is extremely desirable. I have a plan, not only to get her used to taking the best sexy photos and videos but also finding her the best first experience with the biggest BBC that knows how to be funny, Incouraging and intelligent. She needs the biggest self esteem boost. Then she needs help understanding that no matter how big a BBC is it will absolutely fit and make her cum like she has never before. PLS HELP MAKE THIS HOTWIFE'S FIRST BBC THE ABSOLUTE BEST. View attachment 5617100View attachment 5617101View attachment 5617102View attachment 5617103
Bring her to my crib and she’ll get a first hand lesson on how sexy that ass is! Lol

Wife just isn't believing me when I tell her that she is extremely desirable. I have a plan, not only to get her used to taking the best sexy photos and videos but also finding her the best first experience with the biggest BBC that knows how to be funny, Incouraging and intelligent. She needs the biggest self esteem boost. Then she needs help understanding that no matter how big a BBC is it will absolutely fit and make her cum like she has never before. PLS HELP MAKE THIS HOTWIFE'S FIRST BBC THE ABSOLUTE BEST. View attachment 5617100View attachment 5617101View attachment 5617102View attachment 5617103
Gorgeous.

Beautiful, hot, and really made for BBC... Top class babe ❤

Hello my name is Ron I live in the Austin Texas area where are you located ,your wife is gorgeous and sexy as hell ,so yes I would love to show her how desirable she really is

Attachments

• IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 49
Crazy hot , smoking hot body , where are y’all at

Very sexy I would love to have my way her

very pretty, very sexy looking & the guys will love her
hope she gets some guy soon

Oh I just couldn’t make her a one and done. Id have to come back repeatedly!

Dear u have a 10/10 tits.... u only missing one thing!!!!

Back