How big is the biggest cock you’ve ever taken ... photo proof would be perfect 😈

My Asian hotwife took this BBC. Easily 10in and he measured his cock out against how far it will go in her pussy. Even worse, he was thick as a coke can. Probably the biggest she had. She said the girth was stretching out her pussy wall so wide she had a burning sensation and at the same time he was so long he was reaching her cervix. She was screaming in pain and joy at the same time but did not want to stop. In the end, it was all pleasure and ended with a sore pussy right after. Very proud of her for taking such a large BBC.

Attachments

• IMG_20200304_2050175.jpg
    IMG_20200304_2050175.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 362
This big enough??

Where are you located
That's a cock like to get u inside my wife's small white pussy she watches black cocks in white pussy and her pussy gets so horny it swells up her flaps open to show her hole opening and wet and swollen but it still small I say wot u think if he got his big fat black cock inside u pussy she says no way it would split me in half just way to big how to get big black cock like that in her pussy to break her in properly if get cock that big gentle enough and take slow it open her up after awhile to take all of his cock someone's big black cock help with my wife's tiny white pussy please my wife's pussy one with out black cock how do we get black in her pussy so she likes feel it in her pussy and do it again if he can root her pussy gentle enough for long enough so not to hurt her to much open her up properly to won't black cock again

Attachments

• VID_20201102_232852.mp4
    762.9 KB
  • nT_qrd79ut7xyte89txe0hzbftt.gif
    nT_qrd79ut7xyte89txe0hzbftt.gif
    684.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 20220430_001500.jpg
    20220430_001500.jpg
    680.7 KB · Views: 141
Lucky pussy like to get him to put his big black cock inside my wife's tiny white pussy she got to get broken in properly not hurt her pussy too much. small hole and shallow this my wife's tiny white pussy pussy with out black cock wot u think of her pussy feels so nice on cock just very small have to be very careful and gentle with cocks that big

Attachments

• nT_qrd79ut7xyte89txe0hzbftt.gif
    nT_qrd79ut7xyte89txe0hzbftt.gif
    684.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 5196964-38e83f9d3daabaddf6af2cffc9bf17e6.mp4
    762.9 KB
  • 20220430_001500.jpg
    20220430_001500.jpg
    680.7 KB · Views: 146
My Asian hotwife took this BBC. Easily 10in and he measured his cock out against how far it will go in her pussy. Even worse, he was thick as a coke can. Probably the biggest she had. She said the girth was stretching out her pussy wall so wide she had a burning sensation and at the same time he was so long he was reaching her cervix. She was screaming in pain and joy at the same time but did not want to stop. In the end, it was all pleasure and ended with a sore pussy right after. Very proud of her for taking such a large BBC.
Thank you for the picture and the story. Pain and joy, they endure the pain because the joy is so great.

Yes, this good description

Back