How bbc has physically changed my wife’s vagina

Years ago I told my husband about a bondage fantasy. I think that made him think. He bought me sex toys. One a big black 10" dildo. I asked him why it was black. He said because Blacks have big dick. Really, I said. I didn't know that. So he started showing me videos. Husbands watching Blacks with big dick fucking their wifes. OK I thought. Why is he showing me this. So I asked him, Oh so you would want me to do this for you? He said only if you wanted to. So it made me think. He always used that dildo and eat my pussy. He make me cum. Pretty soon I can take all of the dildo. That's when he tells me I have a big pussy but he loves it. He said he can fuck me anytime even when I ******* and I can't keep him out. He had me cross my leg and then he says watch. Sure enough, he was able to slide inside me. He said my pussy is deep now and my opening is bigger. So I told him if he likes that he can still use the dildo on me. Then he asks, wouldn't it be fun to try real one? That's how it started for us.
Thats hows it starts , big dildo's , we have to train and Deeper our pussy before the real deal

I think it is not really stretch but more flexible. I am small woman and first times I was with big guy it was so much for me, but now I can handle more easily big guys but even average guy and smaller still say I am very tight, so I think I am same size and same tight but now I am more used to big size so i can do it more easily

From a my point of view I think and feel that my pussy has definitely stretched over the passed years!! I found i can take thicker and larger black cock easier than before where 8 inch thick cocks would be tight years ago I have increased in fucking bigger and bigger cock and more regular ...I have a very active sex life and and have sex 4 - 6+ times a week with the occasional gangbang at weekends and enjoy 9, 10, 11, 12imch thick cocks regular the bigger the better .. So I think my pussy has become accustomed to the size and width because of the frequency of large cocks .. This might be a physical thing or even a mental thought... But I do know once three fingers in my pussy was tight but now four and five and the odd one or two small fists are accommodated...💋
Sounds like your having a great sex lifey wife is a hotwife and she goes out about every 4/6;weeks she has two guys that are 8 in plus but she only does them.about every teo months and she does one on fri nite and the other sat.nite she likes bei g stretched but she stays away from.them.so.that she is still.tight but enjoys the occasional i.tense wtreyching

From a my point of view I think and feel that my pussy has definitely stretched over the passed years!! I found i can take thicker and larger black cock easier than before where 8 inch thick cocks would be tight years ago I have increased in fucking bigger and bigger cock and more regular ...I have a very active sex life and and have sex 4 - 6+ times a week with the occasional gangbang at weekends and enjoy 9, 10, 11, 12imch thick cocks regular the bigger the better .. So I think my pussy has become accustomed to the size and width because of the frequency of large cocks .. This might be a physical thing or even a mental thought... But I do know once three fingers in my pussy was tight but now four and five and the odd one or two small fists are accommodated...💋
My wife is a hotwife and likes variety inthink.Ll
Wonen shoulf have avwrage and big that wY its fun all.the way around she gas 2 guyscthatvare well.endowed shd seesthen.ever 5/6 WEEKZ THAT MAJES VAVING A BIG DI K.FILL HDR nd lots o c cum makes it more exciting than having a big cock.all.tge time

Oh you have got that so right. How did you feel as your Bull finally broke through you cervix and opened you up to your womb. My wife had serious pain when her Bull achieved it but once the pain cleared her pleasures became immensely greater too. She just loves having hot cum pumped direct into her womb which deepens her orgasms even more. Of course I never got that deep so can only imagine how wonderful she now feels to be wide open to her bigger c****d lovers.
She likes having BIG COCKS deep.in her but likes it to.return.so.that she can.feel.snallwr guys then.it makes it more intense for ger when she gets a nice big cock.in.her again she loves thevarious experiences

Back