How bbc has physically changed my wife’s vagina

Sorry. You're wrong. When a vagina takes something 13 inches long, and 9 inches in diameter every day. Sometimes multiple times per day for years, she stays sized for something that big. And saying otherwise is just ignorant.
I think you are the one who is ignorant. You just gave the explanation yourself. You should know it takes time to go back, it is not instant. If you paid attention you would have known that.
Why does the name George Carlin pops up, I don't know.
However, if a vagine stays open, then the woman would be.more receptacle for deceases, because her internals would be exposed. Therefore the amazing machine called body developed in a way to protect the woman.

I think you are the one who is ignorant. You just gave the explanation yourself. You should know it takes time to go back, it is not instant. If you paid attention you would have known that.
However, if a vagine stays open, then the woman would be.more receptacle for deceases, because her internals would be exposed. Therefore the amazing machine called body developed in a way to protect the woman.
Okay, tell that to my ex wifes, stretched out, resized, made for BBC, loose, gaping hole. Listen for the echo. 🤪 #BBC4life

From a my point of view I think and feel that my pussy has definitely stretched over the passed years!! I found i can take thicker and larger black cock easier than before where 8 inch thick cocks would be tight years ago I have increased in fucking bigger and bigger cock and more regular ...I have a very active sex life and and have sex 4 - 6+ times a week with the occasional gangbang at weekends and enjoy 9, 10, 11, 12imch thick cocks regular the bigger the better .. So I think my pussy has become accustomed to the size and width because of the frequency of large cocks .. This might be a physical thing or even a mental thought... But I do know once three fingers in my pussy was tight but now four and five and the odd one or two small fists are accommodated...💋
Thank you for describing the effects of huge BBC’s on your pussy. Are you experiencing the effects from anal sex as well?

In the beginning my wife didn’t like anything big inside her. It started out where I would just put the head in and jack off. She has slowly moved to bigger and bigger each year. We still have bulls come over regularly but over the last year she has not let me penetrate her. Our sex life consist of me cleaning her up and masturbating . Last year for my birthday she gave me a hand job while I sniffed her dirty panties.
These pics were taken over time (5) yrs and show how her anatomy has been transformed to not needing me anymore.
Love to suck on those big stretched mudflaps!

In the beginning my wife didn’t like anything big inside her. It started out where I would just put the head in and jack off. She has slowly moved to bigger and bigger each year. We still have bulls come over regularly but over the last year she has not let me penetrate her. Our sex life consist of me cleaning her up and masturbating . Last year for my birthday she gave me a hand job while I sniffed her dirty panties.
These pics were taken over time (5) yrs and show how her anatomy has been transformed to not needing me anymore.
So hot. Love how she's been loosened and stretched. Look at her holes. Yesssssssssssss!!!

I love your reply, I too am a size queen. Me and my husband play with really large toys to keep me ready for my bbc adventures and it helps greatly. I know when I meet a new bull I can handle him with confidence. View attachment 5451097
My wife pussy definitely stretched to the point my small dick barely touches her pussy walls and i look at her lips and there wider

From a my point of view I think and feel that my pussy has definitely stretched over the passed years!! I found i can take thicker and larger black cock easier than before where 8 inch thick cocks would be tight years ago I have increased in fucking bigger and bigger cock and more regular ...I have a very active sex life and and have sex 4 - 6+ times a week with the occasional gangbang at weekends and enjoy 9, 10, 11, 12imch thick cocks regular the bigger the better .. So I think my pussy has become accustomed to the size and width because of the frequency of large cocks .. This might be a physical thing or even a mental thought... But I do know once three fingers in my pussy was tight but now four and five and the odd one or two small fists are accommodated...💋
Yes I have to agree the vagina muscles get more accommodating, I can remember when 7" dildo were hitting the end of my pussy, now I can comfortably take 10, 11 with a hard push but that hurts. And yes the girth has increase the width , but yes it goes tight again, but I will say it does loosen alot easy now , where before couldn't fit a big 10 girthy cock at all.

Last edited:
Looks like your wife birthed a few ******* out during those 5 years. This didn't come from black dick unless she got knocked up by one.

Obviously we are all different in many unique ways. Personally speaking (I’m 8” and girth of 2”) I find seeing my wife gaped after she’s just been stretched by her latest Bull so beautiful that I can’t wait to go down and lap up ALL those tasty treats. Too soon though her labia return to normal and I have to wait for her next Bull to pleasure her wide open again.

Yes I have to agree the vagina muscles get more accommodating, I can remember when 7" dildo were hitting the end of my pussy, now I can comfortably take 10, 11 with a hard push but that hurts. And yes the girth has increase the width , but yes it goes tight again, but I will say it does loosen alot easy now , where before couldn't fit a big 10 girthy cock at all.
Oh you have got that so right. How did you feel as your Bull finally broke through you cervix and opened you up to your womb. My wife had serious pain when her Bull achieved it but once the pain cleared her pleasures became immensely greater too. She just loves having hot cum pumped direct into her womb which deepens her orgasms even more. Of course I never got that deep so can only imagine how wonderful she now feels to be wide open to her bigger c****d lovers.

A excellent response accurately espoused. Thanks for the explanation.

Get use to it boi, it will get bigger.

Love the fact that can now accommodate a 12” and girthy cocks and enjoy frequently being pleasured by multiple partners

And I assume you’re able to take the largest of cocks now. Your husband is in indeed a lucky man and I know from personal experience that to him your pleasure’s are his raison d’être it’s incredible to know that in such a short time you’ve traveled so far and now enjoy multiple partners at the same time. I’d relish the clean up operation at the end of one your gang bangs. I’m so proud of my wife who’s enjoyed many parters during our long ad happy marriage but not had the pleasure of her taking on an extra well endowed black guy. Attached a pic our her for you to enjoy

Attachments

• E7607B4C-3787-40E5-B541-4A5663852AFE.jpeg
    E7607B4C-3787-40E5-B541-4A5663852AFE.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 27
And I assume you’re able to take the largest of cocks now. Your husband is in indeed a lucky man and I know from personal experience that to him your pleasure’s are his raison d’être it’s incredible to know that in such a short time you’ve traveled so far and now enjoy multiple partners at the same time. I’d relish the clean up operation at the end of one your gang bangs. I’m so proud of my wife who’s enjoyed many parters during our long ad happy marriage but not had the pleasure of her taking on an extra well endowed black guy. Attached a pic our her for you to enjoy

Back