How addicting is it

If I were honest, I found the attention more addictive than the sex. The constant, flirtatious text messages, the reaction when i'd text back a pic or two and I actually like it even more when its in front of his wife
Inside I do think I like making the wife a little jealous of me, especially when i'm done up and looking my best, perfect lingerie, heels, waxed pussy and get a little slutty for him etc. so I get to show her how her husband fucks like when he's really turned on by me not her. The sex can be fun, but its the constant attention that keeps me interested and horny.
As a transwoman I couldn't agree more. The intensity of his focus on you validates your transition and maximizes your feeling of feminity and satisfaction.

It is definitely an addiction. I've been through periods where all I thought about was sex with my bull(s) -- I snuck every opportunity I had to fuck them, and was on-call 24-7. My life revolved around sex with them. When I was sex-crazed and cock *******, I would occasionally do things that were dangerous, e.g., hide things from hubby, play unprotected, let a bull pass me around to friends and family, or fuck complete strangers. That's the definition of addiction -- being so obsessed with something that you do harmful things to yourself or others just to keep getting it. I've also been through periods of "recovery" where I've gathered enough clarity and willpower to step away from the addiction. I feel like I'm striking a good balance now, with 2 BBC boyfriends who I only see a few times a month. But, I still slip up, and like recovery from any addiction, I will always be either an addict or a recovering addict, never truly "addiction free."

This

It is definitely an addiction. I've been through periods where all I thought about was sex with my bull(s) -- I snuck every opportunity I had to fuck them, and was on-call 24-7. My life revolved around sex with them. When I was sex-crazed and cock *******, I would occasionally do things that were dangerous, e.g., hide things from hubby, play unprotected, let a bull pass me around to friends and family, or fuck complete strangers. That's the definition of addiction -- being so obsessed with something that you do harmful things to yourself or others just to keep getting it. I've also been through periods of "recovery" where I've gathered enough clarity and willpower to step away from the addiction. I feel like I'm striking a good balance now, with 2 BBC boyfriends who I only see a few times a month. But, I still slip up, and like recovery from any addiction, I will always be either an addict or a recovering addict, never truly "addiction free."
The female in dealt with definitely told me this it lasted for four years

You are real definition of an addict..And a Nympho for that matter :qos: :sex:

sounds a little like my journey in the beginning, sex crazed for BBC

I think it was the first time I was with him .... I was scared, nervous, anxious, aroused and very horny. He was very patient with me and took it slowy, so slow I was afraid he didn't want me and wasn't going to take me. When he finally took me I knew I was hooked, but I was afraid he'd never want to see me again. I couldn't wait to see him again. He became my Dom and I became his sub/slut.

I think it was the first time I was with him .... I was scared, nervous, anxious, aroused and very horny. He was very patient with me and took it slowy, so slow I was afraid he didn't want me and wasn't going to take me. When he finally took me I knew I was hooked, but I was afraid he'd never want to see me again. I couldn't wait to see him again. He became my Dom and I became his sub/slut.
Did it hurt a little ?

Back