How addicting is it

Been with one twice in my life. Neither were what we are looking to find on here. I want a mutual respect thing and people who understand that I’m a wife first remember that without my husband I wouldn’t be being shared he’s part of the package he isn’t going anywhere and that doesn’t mean that we don’t want to have fun as well ?
Sign me up! That’s what I seek most of the time and it works out great. Maybe it’s time for us to meet ...

It is very addicting and the reason why it gets addictive is that that huge sexual ******* creates changes in your brains neural pathways getting it etched in your subconscious mind and once in there, then the urge keeps coming back in regular patterns , so its almost like no going back. BUT then your sexual and mental fulfillment would have gone through the roof, so who is complaining

that is the fear I have if I get my wife black, which I do want for her, is that she becomes so addicted that she would not want anything to do with my white dick.

Grim reality is...yes, once your wife....your little white wife ( the love of your life )...

Goes BLACK...SAY, bye bye wifey....He will instantly own her pussy...now , and even....eventually...Forever. no going back

my addiction started in college, and over the years have tried to stop (married) but always seem drawn back to it
I surely understand that because I'm addicted too but in watching beautiful white women fucking hung black studs. I think there is nothing more beautiful or more sexually arousing like a great work of sexual art. It gets me extremely hard in seconds.

Back