How addicting is it

Turned Out: Can't it have different meanings? In prison terms it can mean something different. Being Turned Out by a pimp has another meaning. Being Turned Out by a Dom is different. How do you define it?
Very true! It can have quite a few meanings.

However, when I say it in this context, it basically means they tried BBC and love it so much, they can't get enough, or imagine life without it.

That's not a bad thing, especially if you're the guy who was the one who got her hooked on BBC.?

It varies with the woman. Over the years I have had women share my bed as kind of a "bucket list"thing. There have been many that entered and stayed in the lifestyle. It fairly common for a woman to be a bit demanding at the onset. but the lust tends to taper over after a time. There isn't really anyway of predicting how a woman will react. One good reason why there should be clear communication or total discretion before the initial encounter. It is a lot harder to get the genie back in the bottle than it is to let it out.

Mrs PAWG was a casual sex bbc fuck toy prize almost at the start of her losing her cherry and was hooked on NSA bbc training sessions nearly a year abroad. Its memories long ago but etched in there in her nascent formative sexual beginning. Its slowly come out in careful tenuous hints in trusting moments, but mostly still downplayed probably from lifelong cultural patriarchy and racism and sexism.

But its been slowly re-opened in support and trust. And she's quite excited for our upcoming planned vacation sharing adventure.

For me, it was an instant addiction that almost become an obsession. I was very lucky in that the first black man I was ever with was among the best lovers I have ever had. Speaking generally, black men have been so much better in bed for me than white men that I do now consider my body black only now--with the exception of hubby (we still have a great sex life of our own).

Last edited:
I think it’s more the men than the women on this site thats addicted to bbc. Maybe men get addicted more easy than women:)

True, when an ex left me, then messaged me pic of her sucking a bbc, that got me interested, and seeing all these homemade cuckold/interracial videos and then here I'm obsessed. Lol.

Back