How addicting is it

..... This thread could go wild with input as there are so many reasons why white couples decide to include black males in their sex lives. Initially, I believe it begins as a novelty for many inexperienced couples & females, but as the curiosities are replaced with good, or even great experiences, it becomes a staple to their relationship. For the females with past black male experiences, who are trying to make a go in a all-white relationship, they find out that there is simply no substitute for the experiences ... they'll either encourage their white hubbies/BFs to invite a black male into their relationship OR they'll simple start cheating (real cuckolding) to satisfy their cravings. That's why couples are encouraged to have established a good foundation to the marriage before starting this activity.
..... Black males appear, due to supply & demand, to be at an advantage ... black women looking for quality black males to have family/marital relationships while white females pursue the novelty of the "big black cock" and the expectations of a good 'shagging'. At least in my generation, I don't see any negative impact to this activity, but in younger generations ... with their openness with sex and declining interest in marriage & family, it appears to be a growing trend and creating a new problem. In the NC newspaper, just this week, there was an article on the fact that there are fewer white babies being born to the white death rate of whites.

http://www.niussp.org/

Last edited:
If I were honest, I found the attention more addictive than the sex. The constant, flirtatious text messages, the reaction when i'd text back a pic or two and I actually like it even more when its in front of his wife
Inside I do think I like making the wife a little jealous of me, especially when i'm done up and looking my best, perfect lingerie, heels, waxed pussy and get a little slutty for him etc. so I get to show her how her husband fucks like when he's really turned on by me not her. The sex can be fun, but its the constant attention that keeps me interested and horny.

It is definitely an addiction. I've been through periods where all I thought about was sex with my bull(s) -- I snuck every opportunity I had to fuck them, and was on-call 24-7. My life revolved around sex with them. When I was sex-crazed and cock *******, I would occasionally do things that were dangerous, e.g., hide things from hubby, play unprotected, let a bull pass me around to friends and family, or fuck complete strangers. That's the definition of addiction -- being so obsessed with something that you do harmful things to yourself or others just to keep getting it. I've also been through periods of "recovery" where I've gathered enough clarity and willpower to step away from the addiction. I feel like I'm striking a good balance now, with 2 BBC boyfriends who I only see a few times a month. But, I still slip up, and like recovery from any addiction, I will always be either an addict or a recovering addict, never truly "addiction free."

Back