Houston tx 99 grand parkway

Hi there, have a mature Mexican wife that I want to start pimping out to black men on regular basis. We are located in Houston area. Only requirement is to be DDF. She 5'0, small and chunky. Pussy is amazingly tight. She loves to give head and swallow sperm, she cant get enough so men that able to cum large amounts and multiple times are highly desired. She want's black men to pump her mouth and stomach full of thick sperm.

Last edited:
Hi there, have a mature Mexican wife that I want to start pimping out to black men on regular basis. We are located in Houston area. Only requirement is to be DDF. She 5'0, small and chunky. Pussy is amazingly tight. She loves to give head and swallow sperm, she cant get enough so men that able to cum large amounts and multiple times are highly desired. She want's black men to pump her mouth and stomach full of thick sperm.
View attachment 4135116
I’m interested

Yeah this is fake flake. Why do people reply if they dont intend on meeting? We are all adults why are we playing these kid games? I sent my phone number as well as private message to arrange something no response only recycled pics.

Back