Hotwives: younger or older BBC bull?

wildcowboy247

Male
Real Person
For all my hotwives out there: are you into younger BBC bulls or older BBC bulls? I'm 27 years old and almost every single wife I've been with has praised my high sex drive and ability to go long, and also my ability to hit their spot and make them orgasm over and over. I wanna hear from the hotwives in their experiences to see if they agree or not.

It depends… Age is only a number. Can He, go one round or three?!? 🤣
Personally… Faster, harder and longer - Is for Me! ;0 #sexualstamina
You Dont Say Angelina Jolie GIF
when it comes to harder, faster, longer with you, I've heard otherwise

I have now been with three black guys Del and his brother are both much older than my husband and I, I also met their nephew who is very much younger than myself, my husband and Del and his brother.
I prefer Del and his brother as they take there time with lots of fore play taking me to a high begging to be fucked.
The nephew wanted to get his cock into me as soon as we were naked on the bed ,and just fuck his seed into a mature white woman as quickly as possible with no thought of my sexual needs. but he had more stamina and was really powerful thrusting me hard and when he came it was ******* lust .
I prefer the slower pace that Del takes it’s more like making love and so much more sensual and satisfying. So for me it’s the older black guy , although we will meet Del’s nephew again sometime in the future.

Last edited:
I have had three, very nice, very young black men as lovers. Did not search them out, it just happened that they were more aggressive, more attentive and a fun time. However, as a hotwife that likes to meet in public for drinks, dancing, dinner, ect. I feel a little awkward with someone half my age (50 here) and I am sure the feeling is mutual. Think things would be much more comfortable if I could find a bull closer to 45-50 rather than 25.

Back