Hotwives with pretty feet

As a BBC dom, I have a question for all my hotwives out there with pretty feet: do you like it when your BBC dom plays with your feet? I like sucking of the wife's toes if she has pretty feet, and I have dealt with women that have loved it. I also like the occasional footjob from a hotwife I'm fucking as those pretty toes go up and down on my dick. Wanna hear from those who love it or don't like it at all, as well as some pics of some pretty feet from my fellow hotwives.
Not the Mrs speaking but research reflexology and focus on the soles. Years ago I started light tickling until the Mrs could take it without laughing too hard. After she got accustomed, it really became a great method of foreplay.
When I’d come home horny and she didn’t want to be woke a very light foot ticking would slow attitude her and overcome her objections to waking.
Years later I discovered reflexology and incorporated pressuring the points that align with meridians in the body much like acupuncture.
Now my wife is susceptible to suggestion by she swore she could feel her vagina being stimulated when I hit the spot associated with it on the chart. From there I learned the massage techniques to relax her foot and leg muscles and she became addicted to the foot attention.
Dawn has size 9 1/2 feet which may not be everyone’s cup of tea but her long slender toes are tremendously sexy to me.

Back