Hotwives: How easy are you?

How long does it take for you to bend over and take a new BBC?

• I'm easy, I surrender myself to a new black bull instantly (<5 mins of meeting)

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Pretty quickly if we click (10-30 mins of meeting)

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • I need some time to get to know you... (1-2 hours+ of meeting)

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • I'm very picky and coy (After a few days of talking)

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I've never been approached by a BBC (unfortunately)

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters
Hey ladies,

I always wondered... what' the quickest a black bull can get the thumbs up to hook up with you? For instance, you're at a bar with hubby, and a 6'3 black bull approaches you and asks for your name. Introduces himself to you and hubby. And then says he's looking for a good time. Do you say yes? Do you say you need to get to know him?

How quickly do you surrender yourself to a BBC after he expresses interest in you in-person?

The fastest I've ever given it up was 1 hour. A very hot Blackman hit me when I was eating lunch with my *******. We exchange numbers. Almost immediately the texts were about sex and then we were exchanging nude picks. I Invited him over. I greeted him at the door completely naked. We fucked for hours right there in my living room.
Beautiful... love to hear about white women (especially MILFs) giving it up to BBC.

The fastest I've ever given it up was 1 hour. A very hot Blackman hit me when I was eating lunch with my *******. We exchange numbers. Almost immediately the texts were about sex and then we were exchanging nude picks. I Invited him over. I greeted him at the door completely naked. We fucked for hours right there in my living room.
oh fuck yes, my kind of white mom

what would make this little scene perfect is if you were married at the time and hubby was at work while you were fucking

Hey ladies,

I always wondered... what' the quickest a black bull can get the thumbs up to hook up with you? For instance, you're at a bar with hubby, and a 6'3 black bull approaches you and asks for your name. Introduces himself to you and hubby. And then says he's looking for a good time. Do you say yes? Do you say you need to get to know him?

How quickly do you surrender yourself to a BBC after he expresses interest in you in-person?

It all depends on the guy and the mood at the time.

The shortest time it took between the first hello and getting to the sex was probably 5 minutes. We were at a sex club and this young very muscular black guy came over and just boldly stated, "I'm going to fuck you."

It all depends on the guy and the mood at the time.

The shortest time it took between the first hello and getting to the sex was probably 5 minutes. We were at a sex club and this young very muscular black guy came over and just boldly stated, "I'm going to fuck you."
Wow... and that got you wet, didn't it?

If I am in most any type of club with my husband, I'm the one approaching the Black men I find interesting and attractive... I don't wait for anyone to come to me, but that's because I'm a dominant and not a submissive and I'm always the forward one introduction wise almost exclusively. If a Black man does come up to me and introduces himself and states he's looking for a good time, I'll say "Oh really" and ask him, "What type of good time are you referring to... Me draining your beautiful Black cock into my body in some manner, or sharing me tonight with a group of your best Black friends while My husband watches?" Then I'll evaluate his facial expression, body language and verbal reply and base my further response from how he handles himself from that point!

Khristy

Hey ladies,

On line I am picky and coy....but in person I like to think I am the 1-2 hour type as I like to flirt and dance in public but in reality I know if the first 15 minutes if it going to happen. However the less than 5 minutes has happened a few, okay several, times. So I guess it depends...

Back