Hotwifing and cuckolding in mainland China

BeijingCouple

Couple
Real Person
From
China
This is not a review of a club but since mainland China has no such clubs, we wanted to briefly describe the situation here.

First of all, we need to start by understanding three concepts. 1) Chinese girls LOVE sex, way more than people think. 2) Chinese girls can change on the turn of a dime, depending on privacy. Cordial and prude in public, they turn into little sex beasts in less than you can say sex, when between safe walls. And 3) There is no such thing as the concept of original sin, since China is not part of the three Abrahamic religions. This means, fucking ANYONE is ok as long as social ties are not hurt. They will never ruin a marriage by cheating, but the why doesn’t come from an inner feeling saying “that’s the wrong thing to do” but instead of, it comes from the inner feeling society will shun me if I do this.
Alright.

Points are set straight, I hope.

Both cuckolding and hotwifing are new concepts here, yet ancient in China, if we keep them separated from western style influences.
First comes the racial play, and come on — there is hardly any blacks in China! Besides, China never went through a process of having to outlaw slavery because there was no such thing as bringing slaves from Africa on ships.

Second, fucking a BBC is not infused in any racial taboo. No relationship with slave owners, or all the movements that plagued the 60’s and 70’s Civil Rights Movements.
Also, let’s remember that Chinese don’t really like dark skin. Even on their own people, the whiter the better.
But perhaps the best example comes from how the word “African American” translates into Chinese. It gives you a good insight on where blacks stand in China, on the social scale.
The word African American is in fact, nonexistent in this language, and instead, Chinese simply use the same word for blacks, they’ve always used: hei ren. Hei ren (read “hay ren as in rent without the t) simply means black man, and the word is older than Lincoln, or the Civil War.
Now, on to the sex...
Fucking a black guy is what every Chinese MILF wishes to try, but only if (and once) her social duties and obligations have been fulfilled. At least here in Beijing. I admit, this might be more lax in the south of China, I wouldn’t know.

But being seen in public with a “hei ren” is something of a double edged sword. It’s unique on one side but it’s risqué on the other. What will my friends think? Let’s remember that Beijing, as the political center of the nation, has extra layers of prejudice added.

So, how to go about, in order to meet a BBC in Beijing? Well, plenty of threads on this site about that, so I’ll leave that out.

But here is one last bit of information that Chinese women don’t realize which is super important. The vast majority of blacks in Beijing are not African Americans! They are Africans, due to the cozy relationship between this country and African nations. And trust me, there is a world of difference, to us! But here is the thing!

Since Chinese wives don’t know the difference they end up thinking that every black guy in the States behaves like a dark-skinned Somali, a thick, tall Nigerian, or a light brown guy from the Arab nations along the Mediterranean coast.

Which creates a huge misconception.

So long, guys! Questions will be answered here, if there is any.

Yes, unlike cities in Europe and the US, there is no love for pigeons in China.

On a humorous note:
But hey, you can find them in a restaurant near you. It's usually right under the dog meat section. :)

Fucking a black guy is what every Chinese MILF wishes to try。。。.

Judging from the QoS tattoo on her heavenly butt, GOSH, hopefully she's one of them.

What you say of course isn't necessarily true for every Chinese MILF, but what a hot thought.

My interest has been in Japanese society/culture/customs.

Thanks for the information that explains a lot.
I visit China about once a quarter for business usually between Beijing and Shanghai and always wanted some more insight into their perceptions are of black men.

I’ll actually be there next week but going to Shenyang via Shanghai.

Any advice on Shenyang?
Is there a specific site or app that used in China?

Why are there no birds in China?

I have visited Shanghai/Beijing and I didn’t see one bird... not even a pigeon
I spent a LOT of time in China and asked the same question. Mostly Dalian. I was riding in his car with a Chinese friend and I saw a seagull. The only bird I ever saw in town. He was as surprised as me. He said to me, ‘The bird looks delicious.’

Last edited:
This is not a review of a club but since mainland China has no such clubs, we wanted to briefly describe the situation here.

First of all, we need to start by understanding three concepts. 1) Chinese girls LOVE sex, way more than people think. 2) Chinese girls can change on the turn of a dime, depending on privacy. Cordial and prude in public, they turn into little sex beasts in less than you can say sex, when between safe walls. And 3) There is no such thing as the concept of original sin, since China is not part of the three Abrahamic religions. This means, fucking ANYONE is ok as long as social ties are not hurt. They will never ruin a marriage by cheating, but the why doesn’t come from an inner feeling saying “that’s the wrong thing to do” but instead of, it comes from the inner feeling society will shun me if I do this.
Alright.

Both cuckolding and hotwifing are new concepts here, yet ancient in China, if we keep them separated from western style influences.
First comes the racial play, and come on — there is hardly any blacks in China! Besides, China never went through a process of having to outlaw slavery because there was no such thing as bringing slaves from Africa on ships.

Second, fucking a BBC is not infused in any racial taboo. No relationship with slave owners, or all the movements that plagued the 60’s and 70’s Civil Rights Movements.
Also, let’s remember that Chinese don’t really like dark skin. Even on their own people, the whiter the better.
But perhaps the best example comes from how the word “African American” translates into Chinese. It gives you a good insight on where blacks stand in China, on the social scale.
The word African American is in fact, nonexistent in this language, and instead, Chinese simply use the same word for blacks, they’ve always used: hei ren. Hei ren (read “hay ren as in rent without the t) simply means black man, and the word is older than Lincoln, or the Civil War.
Now, on to the sex...
Fucking a black guy is what every Chinese MILF wishes to try, but only if (and once) her social duties and obligations have been fulfilled. At least here in Beijing. I admit, this might be more lax in the south of China, I wouldn’t know.

But being seen in public with a “hei ren” is something of a double edged sword. It’s unique on one side but it’s risqué on the other. What will my friends think? Let’s remember that Beijing, as the political center of the nation, has extra layers of prejudice added.

So, how to go about, in order to meet a BBC in Beijing? Well, plenty of threads on this site about that, so I’ll leave that out.

But here is one last bit of information that Chinese women don’t realize which is super important. The vast majority of blacks in Beijing are not African Americans! They are Africans, due to the cozy relationship between this country and African nations. And trust me, there is a world of difference, to us! But here is the thing!

Since Chinese wives don’t know the difference they end up thinking that every black guy in the States behaves like a dark-skinned Somali, a thick, tall Nigerian, or a light brown guy from the Arab nations along the Mediterranean coast.

Interesting piece. Nice history lesson too

Alright.

Now, on to the sex...

hello , agree on most of your points . and i really hope my wife will be curious enough to try a bbc . we are in beijing _ searching for friends . would be great to get in contact . greetings

Back