Hotwife Text Messages

And are any of her friends with whom she exchanges text with also in similar relationship?
Yes, the first of the two ladies who texted me that night is also a cuckoldress. We've made friends with several other cuckold couples and my wife chats with groups of cuckoldresses, so she's got a lot of friends who "get" us, and know how to play within our dynamic. The second Lady who texted me that night doesn't have a cuck, but she's into BDSM and my wife has loaned me to her to service her, let her try out her new impact toys on my ass, etc. I'm always caged when other women borrow me. She is very aware of my cage, and the way our dynamic works.

Does she tease you by sending them pictures of you in your tight cage?
Sometimes. As you can see in the screenshots, the second Lady apparently received a picture of me in whatever panties my wife had me wearing that night. The first one may have as well, I'm not sure since she didn't mention it, but the requests my wife sent them may have been identical for all I know.

Whenever we get new cages, she takes pictures to show them off to her girlfriends, and she's sent them out sometimes while teasing me and making me bulge out between the cage bars, too.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry, looks like I missed a reply.

She always does. She knows not only that hearing about it drives me crazy and is a good way for her to enjoy making me squirm, but also that compersion and teasing are big part of the value I get from our dynamic. It's kind of how she gives something back after enjoying herself. Reconnecting with me after her trysts is also very important to her. It's how we check on each other, which for us is part of maintaining a happy marriage.

So after any of her playdates, there's almost always time set aside for hearing how her time went, how many times they fucked, what positions, how it felt, what they talked about, etc. This often happens along with some cleanup/going down on her, or other intimate time in bed with her. Sometimes I'm unlocked and teased. Sometimes I'm allowed to "get my dicklet wet," as she often puts it; lately her favorite reward for "being a good cucky and covering for her, so she can get what she needs" is guiding my dick into her and giving me maybe 5 or 10 pumps, which she'll count off while asking me things like, "do I feel stretched out after taking his big cock all night?" Once in a while I'm allowed to cum, but usually not, so I try not to make that my goal/motivation. Sometimes it's late and we don't have time for much play, in which case she'll have me shower with her before bed, and tell me all about her night while "washing" my dick or asshole (which is more of a soapy tease/handjob/fingering than a simple washing). Every once in a while it's late enough that she'll only give me a brief synopsis and affirm her love for me and ownership of me, and make time for some more intimacy the following night or something. But she never leaves me in the dark about the details or leaves me feeling neglected, and I'm always thanked or rewarded in some fashion, even if it's not what a typical person would consider a reward.

She didn't put spikes in that night in particular, but yes. She likes cooking up ways to keep me on edge, and my dick straining against steel to get hard. Texting me (or as you saw here, "outing" me to friends and enlisting their help texting and teasing me) is one of her favorite ways to do that. She's creative though. This reply is already getting too long, but for now I'll just say she frequently tells me that "making [my] little cucky head explode “ is a primary goal of hers, and she has lots of ways to accomplish that goal in her bag of tricks.

Yes, but definitely not every time. Three-way chats with her bulls like I've shared earlier in the thread are not uncommon, and one or both of them will often interact with me that way.

She did say she must have really wanted him to fuck her ass, and told me it was my lucky night. Again, what kind of intimacy I get after her playdates is always changing, so I've learned that my only expectation should be the unexpected. I would be a fool to assume I get to fuck her in the ass after every time she plays now. But yes, the things she said definitely supported that notion. It was definitely framed as a rare treat, that happened because her boyfriend had gotten her to an insatiable state, and she was "settling for little white dick."

The understatement of the decade.
Wish I could like this a billion times.

Yes, the first of the two ladies who texted me that night is also a cuckoldress. We've made friends with several other cuckold couples and my wife chats with groups of cuckoldresses, so she's got a lot of friends who "get" us, and know how to play within our dynamic. The second Lady who texted me that night doesn't have a cuck, but she's into BDSM and my wife has loaned me to her to service her, let her try out her new impact toys on my ass, etc. I'm always caged when other women borrow me. She is very aware of my cage, and the way our dynamic works.

Sometimes. As you can see in the screenshots, the second Lady apparently received a picture of me in whatever panties my wife had me wearing that night. The first one may have as well, I'm not sure since she didn't mention it, but the requests my wife sent them may have been identical for all I know.

Whenever we get new cages, she takes pictures to show them off to her girlfriends, and she's sent them out sometimes while teasing me and making me bulge out between the cage bars, too.
Thanks - the second Lady is very lucky - as are you. In what ways does she get you to service her?

And there is something special about your wife taking photos of you in your new cages and showing her girlfriends. How many cages do you have?

Thanks - the second Lady is very lucky - as are you. In what ways does she get you to service her?
Mostly oral and body worship. Sometimes massage, and once in a while she just wants cuddles. She's got a real sadist streak and is at least as physically mean as my wife. She likes marking me up. But she doesn't humiliate like my wife does, and between punishments she's extremely sweet. She understands the weird ways I tick, and getting to play with her is always fun.

And there is something special about your wife taking photos of you in your new cages and showing her girlfriends. How many cages do you have?
I don't know precisely. Maybe 20, if I count the ones I don't wear much anymore? I'd say we have around 5 in rotation. My wife likes to have a lineup to choose from after letting me out for hygienic maintenance and/or teasing, but only a few actually work well with my piercing, to be truly secure. The rest only get used during play time or for show, or just aren't very comfortable and have mostly been retired. We've been doing this for at least 12 or 13 years now, and I'm caged basically 24/7 minus supervised releases, so we've had plenty of time to try out quite a few of them.

Mostly oral and body worship. Sometimes massage, and once in a while she just wants cuddles. She's got a real sadist streak and is at least as physically mean as my wife. She likes marking me up. But she doesn't humiliate like my wife does, and between punishments she's extremely sweet. She understands the weird ways I tick, and getting to play with her is always fun.

I don't know precisely. Maybe 20, if I count the ones I don't wear much anymore? I'd say we have around 5 in rotation. My wife likes to have a lineup to choose from after letting me out for hygienic maintenance and/or teasing, but only a few actually work well with my piercing, to be truly secure. The rest only get used during play time or for show, or just aren't very comfortable and have mostly been retired. We've been doing this for at least 12 or 13 years now, and I'm caged basically 24/7 minus supervised releases, so we've had plenty of time to try out quite a few of them.
Providing oral and body worship to the second Lady sounds wonderful. If she pictured in one of the photos you have shared? And does she have a regular bull to meet her needs?

Providing oral and body worship to the second Lady sounds wonderful. If she pictured in one of the photos you have shared? And does she have a regular bull to meet her needs?
Nope. She's more into the kink and swinger scenes. She's single so I don't imagine she thinks of male partners as bulls. She doesn't even really ask for details about Jemma's escapades, so I'm not sure the cuckold or interracial elements are things she's even interested in. And I don't have any pictures of her.

Wow 20 is a lot! Have you ever laid them out on a table with their relevant keys? They would make an wonderful display
Nope. We have young ******* at home and don't need to have that discussion. The chastity devices all live in a cardboard box on a high shelf in a closet.

I'm happy to answer questions, but maybe we should move it to emails/DMs, or a dedicated thread, and let this one get back on topic?

Last edited:
Nope. We have young ******* at home and don't need to have that discussion. The chastity devices all live in a cardboard box on a high shelf in a closet.

I'm happy to answer questions, but maybe we should move it to emails/DMs, or a dedicated thread, and let this one get back on topic?
yes lets do that - would be great. I don't seem to be able to send you a message via the 'start a conversation' as it doesn't appear on your profile. Could you send me a message please and i will reply

Looking through some of our old texts sure conjures up fun memories of more carefree times. Hoping life returns to "normal" before too long.

Here's a text discussion my wife and I had while she was on a work trip (remember those?). She intentionally booked the trip with a long layover because it flew through a city with a bull she doesn't get to see very often. She had me book a hotel room and make arrangements for them.

View attachment 3497185View attachment 3497186View attachment 3497188View attachment 3497189
*note: lwd is her acronym for "little white dick." She adopted it shortly after deciding she has a taste for bbc
View attachment 3497190View attachment 3497191
She loves making my dick cry "chastity tears," leaking precum in my cage. I couldn't wait to hear all about their tryst, though I remember wishing this was going on at the end of her trip, and that she was on her way home to me, not the beginning of a long stretch with me caged at home while she's away. Memories.
Wooohhha

A few weeks ago my wife wanted to hang out with her bull, but they hadn't thoroughly discussed how careful he had been about isolating in the days prior, so she suggested a "conjugal" visit so she could just get out of the house for a while. They went out for dinner on a patio, wearing masks until seated, etc. and she honestly seemed to believe that would be the end of their night.

She checked in a couple times to let me know she was ok, but then after a couple hours had passed with no word, I decided to check in. Here's the three-way conversation I had with her and her bull:
View attachment 3778106View attachment 3778107View attachment 3778108View attachment 3778109
* The next video clip he sent me had her looking straight into the camera, still catching her breath. He said "tell him."

She complied without batting an eye, saying, "This is SOOO his pussy now, babe."
View attachment 3778110View attachment 3778111View attachment 3778112View attachment 3778113View attachment 3778114View attachment 3778115View attachment 3778116View attachment 3778117View attachment 3778118
** Spoiler: she was way too worn out for sloppy seconds.
View attachment 3778119View attachment 3778121
I stayed caged when she got home, as she only wanted to stay up long enough for a shower, but she did let me worship her body for a couple minutes while she talked about her night. She was covered in the smells of sex, sweat, and another man's cologne, tasted like cum, and was happily glowing, despite her thorough exhaustion. I had a feeling her visit wouldn't stay platonic, but I didn't know it would be a marathon. Wild night.
Wanna see vidsss

Back