Hotwife Text Messages

These are amazing - thank for sharing. What happened when she got home?
It turned out to be a pretty special night. When she got home, she told me they went two rounds, and said the first one was pretty primal. They got right into it as soon as she arrived, so no camera was set up or anything, unfortunately. She said it was a long, hard fuck session in lots of positions and she lost count of how many times she came. They captured a little bit of second round for me. She said it was less intense, but the clips I saw looked pretty hot to me. He apparently came in her pussy both times. She stayed there for a while afterwards, talking. I guess she was hoping for a third round including anal, but that didn't wind up happening before she came home. So, she was still in the mood for that, and asked me, "if you do a good job cleaning me up, how would you like to be unlocked and allowed to fuck my ass?"

So basically I was beside myself with excitement. Most of the creampie had long-since leaked into her panties by the time she had my head between her legs, but he always cums a ton, so she still tasted plenty like sex. She was still engorged, and even though she wasn't dripping globs of cum anymore, she was still a sticky, wet mess. I made her cum a couple more times going down on her, while she told me how good he felt, and thanked me for making it possible for her to go. I guess it was to her liking, as I was indeed rewarded with the extremely rare treat of getting to fuck her tight ass. She made jokes like, "aren't you glad you're getting my tight little asshole? Neither one of us would feel anything if I let you stick that tiny little thing in his used pussy!" But despite the humiliation, she was still somehow sweet and playful in her tone, and was just really lovey in general. It was my first orgasm after several weeks of chastity, so I didn't last very long, but it was absolutely awesome! Then we showered and went to bed in each other's arms.

She doesn't usually let me do her like that, but she definitely comes home in full on slut mode after being with him! Her naughty smile is so addictive, and she's really thoughtful and creative in the way she does things like including others to text me while she's out. She truly is amazing, and while it's not without its hardships, I'm so glad to be her cuck. I can't imagine wanting her not to have such great sex, or wanting to stop the things that put her in such a wonderful mood so often. I'm a lucky boy.

Last edited:
Wow - that really was a special night. And an unexpected one for you. Did she spend a long time teasing you, showing you the pics and describing how it felt having him deep inside her and his stamina and skill as a lover? The texts are so wonderful - describing the feelings in a way that pictures can't - although the occasional one interspersed must make you strain hard against the spikes in your cage. Does she still send you texts when she is out playing. And when you were cleaning her up did she talk about her disappointment of her not having had anal with him and therefore having to ask you instead, making it clear it was very much the exception?

What a lucky boy you were

Oh, sorry, looks like I missed a reply.
Wow - that really was a special night. And an unexpected one for you. Did she spend a long time teasing you, showing you the pics and describing how it felt having him deep inside her and his stamina and skill as a lover?
She always does. She knows not only that hearing about it drives me crazy and is a good way for her to enjoy making me squirm, but also that compersion and teasing are big part of the value I get from our dynamic. It's kind of how she gives something back after enjoying herself. Reconnecting with me after her trysts is also very important to her. It's how we check on each other, which for us is part of maintaining a happy marriage.

So after any of her playdates, there's almost always time set aside for hearing how her time went, how many times they fucked, what positions, how it felt, what they talked about, etc. This often happens along with some cleanup/going down on her, or other intimate time in bed with her. Sometimes I'm unlocked and teased. Sometimes I'm allowed to "get my dicklet wet," as she often puts it; lately her favorite reward for "being a good cucky and covering for her, so she can get what she needs" is guiding my dick into her and giving me maybe 5 or 10 pumps, which she'll count off while asking me things like, "do I feel stretched out after taking his big cock all night?" Once in a while I'm allowed to cum, but usually not, so I try not to make that my goal/motivation. Sometimes it's late and we don't have time for much play, in which case she'll have me shower with her before bed, and tell me all about her night while "washing" my dick or asshole (which is more of a soapy tease/handjob/fingering than a simple washing). Every once in a while it's late enough that she'll only give me a brief synopsis and affirm her love for me and ownership of me, and make time for some more intimacy the following night or something. But she never leaves me in the dark about the details or leaves me feeling neglected, and I'm always thanked or rewarded in some fashion, even if it's not what a typical person would consider a reward.
The texts are so wonderful - describing the feelings in a way that pictures can't - although the occasional one interspersed must make you strain hard against the spikes in your cage.
She didn't put spikes in that night in particular, but yes. She likes cooking up ways to keep me on edge, and my dick straining against steel to get hard. Texting me (or as you saw here, "outing" me to friends and enlisting their help texting and teasing me) is one of her favorite ways to do that. She's creative though. This reply is already getting too long, but for now I'll just say she frequently tells me that "making [my] little cucky head explode “ is a primary goal of hers, and she has lots of ways to accomplish that goal in her bag of tricks.
Does she still send you texts when she is out playing.
Yes, but definitely not every time. Three-way chats with her bulls like I've shared earlier in the thread are not uncommon, and one or both of them will often interact with me that way.
And when you were cleaning her up did she talk about her disappointment of her not having had anal with him and therefore having to ask you instead, making it clear it was very much the exception?
She did say she must have really wanted him to fuck her ass, and told me it was my lucky night. Again, what kind of intimacy I get after her playdates is always changing, so I've learned that my only expectation should be the unexpected. I would be a fool to assume I get to fuck her in the ass after every time she plays now. But yes, the things she said definitely supported that notion. It was definitely framed as a rare treat, that happened because her boyfriend had gotten her to an insatiable state, and she was "settling for little white dick."
What a lucky boy you were
The understatement of the decade.

Last edited:
Oh, sorry, looks like I missed a reply.

She always does. She knows not only that hearing about it drives me crazy and is a good way for her to enjoy making me squirm, but also that compersion and teasing are big part of the value I get from our dynamic. It's kind of how she gives something back after enjoying herself. Reconnecting with me after her trysts is also very important to her. It's how we check on each other, which for us is part of maintaining a happy marriage.

So after any of her playdates, there's almost always time set aside for hearing how her time went, how many times they fucked, what positions, how it felt, what they talked about, etc. This often happens along with some cleanup/going down on her, or other intimate time in bed with her. Sometimes I'm unlocked and teased. Sometimes I'm allowed to "get my dicklet wet," as she often puts it; lately her favorite reward for "being a good cucky and covering for her, so she can get what she needs" is guiding my dick into her and giving me maybe 5 or 10 pumps, which she'll count off while asking me things like, "do I feel stretched out after taking his big cock all night?" Once in a while I'm allowed to cum, but usually not, so I try not to make that my goal/motivation. Sometimes it's late and we don't have time for much play, in which case she'll have me shower with her before bed, and tell me all about her night while "washing" my dick or asshole (which is more of a tease/handjob/fingering). Every once in a while it's late enough that she'll only give me a brief synopsis and affirm her love for me and ownership of me, and make time for some more intimacy the following night or something. But she never leaves me in the dark about the details or leaves me feeling neglected, and I'm always thanked or rewarded in some fashion, even if it's not what a typical person would consider a reward.

She didn't put spikes in that night in particular, but yes. She likes cooking up ways to keep me on edge, and my dick straining against steel to get hard. Texting me (or as you saw here, "outing" me to friends and enlisting their help texting and teasing me) is one of her favorite ways to do that. She's creative though. This reply is already getting too long, but for now I'll just say she frequently tells me that "making [my] little cucky head explode “ is a primary goal of hers, and she has lots of ways to accomplish that goal in her bag of tricks.

Yes, but definitely not every time. Three-way chats with her bulls like I've shared earlier in the thread are not uncommon, and one or both of them will often interact with me that way.

She did say she must have really wanted him to fuck her ass, and told me it was my lucky night. Again, what kind of intimacy I get after her playdates is always changing, so I've learned that my only expectation should be the unexpected. I would be a fool to assume I get to fuck her in the ass after every time she plays now. But yes, the things she said definitely supported that notion. It was definitely framed as a rare treat, that happened because her boyfriend had gotten her to an insatiable state, and she was "settling for little white dick."

The understatement of the decade.
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply in such detail. Its wonderful to hear more about the dynamics in your marriage.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply in such detail. Its wonderful to hear more about the dynamics in your marriage.
And are any of her friends with whom she exchanges text with also in similar relationship? Does she tease you by sending them pictures of you in your tight cage?

Back