Hotwife Text Messages

Super hot. Love seeing such erotic messages. Like Snapchat pics that reveal authenticity such messages reveal her true feelings and that mindfuck aspect is the hottest part of sex. Knowing how much she anticipates the next time, and who she now fantasies about at home in bed with him.

A few weeks ago my wife wanted to hang out with her bull, but they hadn't thoroughly discussed how careful he had been about isolating in the days prior, so she suggested a "conjugal" visit so she could just get out of the house for a while. They went out for dinner on a patio, wearing masks until seated, etc. and she honestly seemed to believe that would be the end of their night.

She checked in a couple times to let me know she was ok, but then after a couple hours had passed with no word, I decided to check in. Here's the three-way conversation I had with her and her bull:
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg
* The next video clip he sent me had her looking straight into the camera, still catching her breath. He said "tell him."

She complied without batting an eye, saying, "This is SOOO his pussy now, babe."
05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg
** Spoiler: she was way too worn out for sloppy seconds.
14.jpg15.jpg
I stayed caged when she got home, as she only wanted to stay up long enough for a shower, but she did let me worship her body for a couple minutes while she talked about her night. She was covered in the smells of sex, sweat, and another man's cologne, tasted like cum, and was happily glowing, despite her thorough exhaustion. I had a feeling her visit wouldn't stay platonic, but I didn't know it would be a marathon. Wild night.

Last edited:
A few weeks ago my wife wanted to hang out with her bull, but they have discussed how careful he had been about isolating in the data prior, so she suggested a "conjugal' visit so she could get out of the house for a while. They went out for dinner on a patio, wearing masks until seated, etc. A
She checked in a couple times to let me know she was ok, but then after a couple hours had passed with no word, I decided to check in. Here's the three-way conversation I had with her and her bull:
View attachment 3778106View attachment 3778107View attachment 3778108View attachment 3778109
** The next video clip he sent me had her looking straight into the camera, still catching her breath. He said "tell him."

She complied without batting an eye, saying, "This is SOOO his pussy now, babe."
View attachment 3778110View attachment 3778111View attachment 3778112View attachment 3778113View attachment 3778114View attachment 3778115View attachment 3778116View attachment 3778117View attachment 3778118View attachment 3778119View attachment 3778121
Perfection......great thread and play by play. I've definitely enjoyed moments like those.

A few weeks ago my wife wanted to hang out with her bull, but they hadn't thoroughly discussed how careful he had been about isolating in the days prior, so she suggested a "conjugal" visit so she could just get out of the house for a while. They went out for dinner on a patio, wearing masks until seated, etc. and she honestly seemed to believe that would be the end of their night.

View attachment 3778106View attachment 3778107View attachment 3778108View attachment 3778109
* The next video clip he sent me had her looking straight into the camera, still catching her breath. He said "tell him."

View attachment 3778110View attachment 3778111View attachment 3778112View attachment 3778113View attachment 3778114View attachment 3778115View attachment 3778116View attachment 3778117View attachment 3778118
View attachment 3778119View attachment 3778121
I stayed caged when she got home, as she only wanted to stay up long enough for a shower, but she did let me worship her body for a couple minutes while she talked about her night. She was covered in the smells of sex, sweat, and another man's cologne, tasted like cum, and was happily glowing, despite her thorough exhaustion. I had a feeling her visit wouldn't stay platonic, but I didn't know it would be a marathon. Wild night.

the major question is do we get to see those amazing videos? Hahahahaha

View attachment 3778110View attachment 3778111View attachment 3778112View attachment 3778113View attachment 3778114View attachment 3778115View attachment 3778116View attachment 3778117View attachment 3778118
View attachment 3778119View attachment 3778121
I stayed caged when she got home, as she only wanted to stay up long enough for a shower, but she did let me worship her body for a couple minutes whihe talked about her night. She was covered in the smells of sex, sweat, and another man's cologne, tasted like cum, and was happily glowing, despite her thorough exhaustion. I had a feeling her visit wouldn't stay platonic, but I didn't know it would be a marathon. Wild night.
Hot!

Back