Hotwife Text Messages

Looking through some of our old texts sure conjures up fun memories of more carefree times. Hoping life returns to "normal" before too long.

Here's a text discussion my wife and I had while she was on a work trip (remember those?). She intentionally booked the trip with a long layover because it flew through a city with a bull she doesn't get to see very often. She had me book a hotel room and make arrangements for them.

layover 1.pnglayover 2.pnglayover 3.pnglayover 4.png
*note: lwd is her acronym for "little white dick." She adopted it shortly after deciding she has a taste for bbc
layover 5.pnglayover 6.png
She loves making my dick cry "chastity tears," leaking precum in my cage. I couldn't wait to hear all about their tryst, though I remember wishing this was going on at the end of her trip, and that she was on her way home to me, not the beginning of a long stretch with me caged at home while she's away. Memories.

Looking through some of our old texts sure conjures up fun memories of more carefree times. Hoping life returns to "normal" before too long.

Here's a text discussion my wife and I had while she was on a work trip (remember those?). She intentionally booked the trip with a long layover because it flew through a city with a bull she doesn't get to see very often. She had me book a hotel room and make arrangements for them.

View attachment 3497185View attachment 3497186View attachment 3497188View attachment 3497189
*note: lwd is her acronym for "little white dick." She adopted it shortly after deciding she has a taste for bbc
View attachment 3497190View attachment 3497191
She loves making my dick cry "chastity tears," leaking precum in my cage. I couldn't wait to hear all about their tryst, though I remember wishing this was going on at the end of her trip, and that she was on her way home to me, not the beginning of a long stretch with me caged at home while she's away. Memories.
So hot

View attachment 3497185View attachment 3497186View attachment 3497188View attachment 3497189
Hopefully soon she can be back playing with her Bull’s and you remain frustrated in chastity.

I need to come up and drill that pretty pussy. I'll send her home dripping.

This is hot as *******. You're living the dream. I'm incredibly jealous.

This was sent to me by an old friend of my wife and I who was a FWB of my wife that had moved interstate many years ago. She had an interstate work conference she had to attend and was not far from him, so he flew there as well to spend a couple of days with her. They booked their room as a married couple using my name instead of his, and this was sent to me 45 minutes after they got to their room.

missed_her.jpg

Interesting to see how these texts are in full words and sentences.

Not the text speak of nowadays. It's three letters for every word and you can hardly make sense of any 7 three letter words meant to be a sentence.

Back