Hotwife/QoS lifestyle

drodgers9669

Couple
From
FL, US
Hello everyone, I was wondering deri g if anyone could help with a couple questions I have retaining to lifestyle. I'm really turned on by Hotwife/QoS. It's been a kink of mine for yrs now, which has lead me to wanting to get my wife into it aswell. So first question is for the Husbands, how did you exactly open/started conversation about your kink/fetish? Second is for the ladies, what was your response? Were you open to idea right away, or did it take some time for you come around? Third question is how did y'all as a couple move forward, and actually try to get feet wet? Any 2nd thoughts/doubt ever happen? Thanks again everyone for your time!

Hello everyone, I was wondering deri g if anyone could help with a couple questions I have retaining to lifestyle. I'm really turned on by Hotwife/QoS. It's been a kink of mine for yrs now, which has lead me to wanting to get my wife into it aswell. So first question is for the Husbands, how did you exactly open/started conversation about your kink/fetish? Second is for the ladies, what was your response? Were you open to idea right away, or did it take some time for you come around? Third question is how did y'all as a couple move forward, and actually try to get feet wet? Any 2nd thoughts/doubt ever happen? Thanks again everyone for your time!
It was my idea

When did you first become aware of lifestyle and did you approach your husband about that?
my husband is older than me he had heartproblems Takes medicine afects his erections This was about 3 years ago I told him I neded intercourse I didnt want to cheat But i wanted other men to satisfy me he didnt want any part of lifestyle But I dated 2x and the he agred to be my cuckold so he would know who i was with

my husband is older than me he had heartproblems Takes medicine afects his erections This was about 3 years ago I told him I neded intercourse I didnt want to cheat But i wanted other men to satisfy me he didnt want any part of lifestyle But I dated 2x and the he agred to be my cuckold so he would know who i was with

sorry to heart about his health, but glad he's onboard and thinking about your needs aswell. What was timeframe from when you brought up your needs, to actually seeing other men?

sorry to heart about his health, but glad he's onboard and thinking about your needs aswell. What was timeframe from when you brought up your needs, to actually seeing other men?
well iIdated the following weekend and then about 2 wseks after that It was about six weks after our discussion and a couple of weeks after I dated

Best time to bring it up is during date night! That means she has plenty of wine or alcohol in her system and there is sexual activity going on. Then during the activity or right after you start asking her about her fantasies, then when she is done you can bring up yours to gauge how she feels about it. The buzz will act as a truth serum to let you know where she stands.

Some guys make the mistake of getting the right answer during this time then trying to pressure outside of this setting and blow it. I would not bring it up outside of this setting until it actually happens. Meaning she says she willing, I find someone and during this setting bring them in. This is for the hard cases of course. There are guys on here who has said they were cussed out and called perverts. If she is totally sober and not horny that is likely what you will get!

So if I'm a guy who doesn't think it's going to happen I would make it happen within this setting!

Best time to bring it up is during date night! That means she has plenty of wine or alcohol in her system and there is sexual activity going on. Then during the activity or right after you start asking her about her fantasies, then when she is done you can bring up yours to gauge how she feels about it. The buzz will act as a truth serum to let you know where she stands.

Some guys make the mistake of getting the right answer during this time then trying to pressure outside of this setting and blow it. I would not bring it up outside of this setting until it actually happens. Meaning she says she willing, I find someone and during this setting bring them in. This is for the hard cases of course. There are guys on here who has said they were cussed out and called perverts. If she is totally sober and not horny that is likely what you will get!

So if I'm a guy who doesn't think it's going to happen I would make it happen within this setting!
Thanks, great insight!

We had met via an online dating app, but conversations were initially vanilla. I stopped over at her place on my way to my parents, and we ended up having sex. Afterwards I asked her what's the kinkiest thing she's done, and with a little more pressing, she revealed she had done some swinging as well. So for us, it's been a part of our relationship since the beginning.

Agree totally. Being horny and having a few drinks brings a totally different mindset, than worrying about getting the laundry done, and thinking about work problems, and the kid’s needs. That’s not the time to bring up BBC.

What part of Florida do you all reside in? I am in the Destin Fla area

Beautiful, love it.

Back