Hotwife/Girlfriend, how did you get into this lifestyle?

This question is for wives or girlfriends, but husbands or boyfriends even a bull can answer on their behalf.

Last night, my woman, her boyfriend and I talked about how we got into the lifestyle. My woman said she was very promiscuous during her school years. She lost her V at the age of 13. She did her first threesome at 16. She also mentioned that she always dreamed to marry a Black athlete; so she dated several Black athletes back in high school and college. Since her wish to marrying a black athlete did not come to fruition, she decided to be with a white dude in a rebound relationship.

So wife/girlfriend, how did you get into this lifestyle?
Were you promiscuous when you were young?
Were you always interested in Black men, but did not have the opportunity to meet or mingle?
Is your relationship with your husband/boyfriend a rebound relationship? if not, why do you share your pussy to other man (Black)?
...and how did your husband/boyfriend react knowing that you fuck other man (Black)?

Last edited:
We started at a swingers party, this BBC was all over the wife and she loved it, had a great time and watched her orgasm like crazy. After she said it was awesome and it wasn’t the first time she had black, she started in HS and through college and only stopped a few months before we meet, and we have been married for 20years LOL. Well she picked her addiction up again and I'm kewl with it

This question is for wives or girlfriends, but husbands or boyfriends even a bull can answer on their behalf.

Last night, my woman, her boyfriend and I talked about how we got into the lifestyle. My woman said she was very promiscuous during her school years. She lost her V at the age of 13. She did her first threesome at 16. She also mentioned that she always dreamed to marry a Black athlete; so she dated several Black athletes back in high school and college. Since her wish to marrying a black athlete did not come to fruition, she decided to be with a white dude in a rebound relationship.

Were you always interested in Black men, but did not have the opportunity to meet or mingle?
Is your relationship with your husband/boyfriend a rebound relationship? if not, why do you share your pussy to other man (Black)?
...and how did your husband/boyfriend react knowing that you fuck other man (Black)?

very easy to answer this;
my wife is 10 years younger than me and highly sexed, 4 years ago I became impotent due to low testosterone in my *******, and it took well over 2 years for doctors to discover the reason.
During this time my wife and I agreed she could see and sleep with other men just for sex, she had a close college friend who was black and eventually he bedded her on a regular basis.

Now my illness has been found (low testosterone) and medication given has solved the problem, she still choses to sleep with him regular just for sex, its a thing she simply cannot give up and when he visits I am usually sleeping in the spare bedroom

We entered the lifestyle by playing with a "soft swing only" couple so the wife could explore her bi side. We progressed to playing with "full swap" couples from there. The male half of one couple we met happened to be black. He was her first bbc and she loved playing with him and now prefers bbc when she plays.

25 years ago My hubby took me to Barbados for our 10th wedding anniversary we left the ******* with their grandparents. He got very ******* on the 2nd night there a young black barman helped me to get him to bed. I was very angry with him so I went back to the hotel bar with the handsome young stud. I noticed how very sexy he was , he flirted with me all night and as he closed up the bar he asked me if I wanted to go for a walk on the beach. Well to cut a long story short he ended up fucking me 3 times on the beach it was the best sex I ever had he was twice my hubbys size and twice the lover. Marriage changed that night never looked back.

Very interesting thread. Here are my responses:

I am the wife. It happened about four years ago while we were on vacation in the Bahamas. Totally unplanned. Full account is elsewhere in the forum!

No, not at all. Before being 'blacked' the first time, I had experienced four different men prior to meeting my husband.

No, not at all.

No, we're not in a rebound relationship. I do this because we both find it intense and exciting. The first time was a mind-blowing experience for my husband. He said that he never thought I could receive something that big and the contrast was beyond description. I loved the feeling and yes, the contrast was very, very stimulating for me too. Upon returned from the vacation, we discussed it and decided to continue. The excitement is still there, which is why I share my pussy with Black men.

Like I said above, he loves it as much as I do. To be sure, I still give him all my attention, and my Bull only has me about once a month, which keeps it special for all involved. But when the time comes for me to meet my Bull, he is almost as excited about it as I am!

Back