Hotwife! Do you dare to take a selfie?

You just have to get her riled up is all! And give it time and be patient some girls take a little longer then others
Honestly I know shes into the idea of getting fuxked by a bbc while I watch. I have no doubt she would definitely try it and actually wants to but I also know it's hard for her to take the next step. However after a lot of discussion i realized the best way would be for me to set everything up and be ready to go then under certain conditions I know it would all fall into place. It's all about lowering her, inhibition, and in some ways mine as well, just enough to get her to go somewhere private with a bbc. Shes even said if she found herself in a hotel room with me and a bbc with a thick cock, like the dildo I got her which she loved, and things started to happen shed just go with it especially if I was into it and encouraging her. Plus i was my wifes first real boyfriend and she didnt hook up when she was single plus early on we broke up a few times and while I was out partying and fucking she just didnt. Now I know she wants to try new things sexually and shes always known that I'm more attracted to women with a little slut in them. Anyways i have to find a bbc for her who's willing to help me create a scenerio that ends with him and us somewhere private, hell I'd love for her to give in and fuck a bbc without me there or even aware, just once, given in and be selfish and donit for herself.

So any BBC's who want to fuck my wife please let me know. Out one big thing is finding someone 100% disease free so a full STD screening would be necessary beforehand. However, and my wife said this, once any bbc shows proof that their clean then shell not only let them fuck her barebacl but prefers it and if you like to cum in a white wife, well she said she wasnt sure but I can assure you that when your done her pussy will be full of black semen. Even if she insists you pull out that will only make me want it more and in the end she knows I decide what does and doesnt happen (except anal, she decides that and I've never done anal with her myself so if you can convince her to let you in the back door you'll be the first).

Sorry for long ass reply but one way or the other I will see my wife get blacked at least once but ideally I want her to get a little addicted to it (and I think she will). I want her to beg me for black cock, to do anything in order to be a black man's cum dumpster. Within my wife I know theres a dirty, nasty slut yearning to become a fuck toy for any black guy with a giant cock. So if you want a white girl who's built to take a pounding and, to be honest, who is very attractive but because she was heavy when she was in her teens she still carries just enough self image issues to be open to things and let you do things to her that many women wont. Tonight I begin to truly prep her for her eventual bbc experience so again if any BBC's in new England or the north east are interested please let me know

Back