Hotwife! Do you dare to take a selfie?

@OCRAW I have always dug your posts, love your tastes and attitude toward sex, your body (especially dat ass!) is for some serious banging, you're down for some hot fmf and now to see how beautiful you are -- DAMN!! Why didn't I know you when I lived in north county (San Diego)? Now I gotta hop on a cross country jet!! ;) :love: :devilish:

God I wish my wife was more outgoing and proactive like so many other white 2Ives I've seen on this site. I've told her she can browse the site and even reach out to any BBC's she may have interest I but she wont follow through. The worst part is I know shes really into the idea of experiencing a huge bbc and truly wants to try it even if it's only once. However she starts overthinking basically everything when we try to go from talking about BBC's and actually talking to someone irl.

I'd love to be skimming through a pic post and find my wifes pictures- buck naked and showing off her big tits and her tight pussy. I wont give up trying and I wont be satisfied until I get her blacked one time at least. I just know if I can get her together with a bull irl then something would end up happening. Its funny because when I first brought up my bbc fantasy she was interested but on the fence since she was skeptical about enjoying a such huge cocks. So I got a 9.5 inch long dildo that's almost 8 inches thick as well. Though it took some convincing I finally was allowed to try it out on her and once the initial discomfort passed she loved it. Since then I can tell that she really wants to try the real thing. God I wish she met a another wife who's had a bbc already that way she could be reassured by someone who's actually experienced it.
You just have to get her riled up is all! And give it time and be patient some girls take a little longer then others

Back