Hotwife Cuckold couple in VA

Wife and I have been married 8 years and in the lifestyle 3. She has a regular bull and it has helped our relationship tremendously. She cheated before and when I found out I let her know that I was aware I wasn't meeting her needs sexually. I'm not tiny but I'm not as aggressive as she needs. Now she squirts regularly and I don't have to worry about pleasing her and she doesn't have to sneak around for cock!

Attachments

• 20200116_133334.jpg
    20200116_133334.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_20191115_002302.jpg
    IMG_20191115_002302.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 260
  • 20190821_174235.jpg
    20190821_174235.jpg
    564.2 KB · Views: 263
Wife and I have been married 8 years and in the lifestyle 3. She has a regular bull and it has helped our relationship tremendously. She cheated before and when I found out I let her know that I was aware I wasn't meeting her needs sexually. I'm not tiny but I'm not as aggressive as she needs. Now she squirts regularly and I don't have to worry about pleasing her and she doesn't have to sneak around for cock!
Sent you a pm...im in the 757 also

She's gorgeous, And what a perfect ass she got

I’m close by and would love a chance to meet you all.

Are you still looking? I stay in Va beach

Let me plant a seed in your FLOWER BOX ...
You are just a darling ...bb

Back