Hott Wife Lifestyle Zoom Presentation

Thegoodtj

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
FL, US
Greetings from TheG00dTJ the founder of TheG00dFellaz. We are sending out an invitation to join us this evening July 24, 2020 at 10:00 pm eastern standard time for a presentation of The Hott Wife Lifestyle and Introductory Seminar. The target audience will be focused towards couples interested in the Hott Wife Lifestyle. Some of the topics to be discussed: Becoming a Hott Wife, Leading the Hott Wife, Hott Wifing and many more.

If you are interested in being a part of this virtual seminar please indicate your desire here to be included. I will provide you with the meeting id.

TJ

Lmao.. Hott with double t! What makes ya the expert to organize this seminar?
That is a good question and thank you for asking, I have over 15 years in the Lifestyle as a participant and exclusive party host, coordinator coupled with a unique educational background in social work and counseling. This has afforded me a firsthand knowledge base backed by educational experience. I have spent the last 10 years completely engulfed in all the aspects of the Shared Wife Experience. These include Hot Wife, Cuckold Couples and Stags and Vixens. I am also the founder of one of the largest organized groups of Men of Color (TheG00dFellaz) who host theme specific events for couples and single females who enjoy meeting respectful Men of Color in laid back environments where fantasies can become realities. We have created a community of like minded couples and singles can interact with one another in a variety of lifestyle encounters without any pressure. The encounters can range from mild to wild and the only limitations are imaginations.

I am a Subject Matter Expert in that I have spent years watching and paying strict attention to human behaviors in the lifestyle as it relates to the Shared Wife Lifestyle and researching various aspects on this and many other topics. I bring a resume full of experiences in the form of interactions from a perspective of a Single Man of Color who actually has lived this way of life in a personal and educative capacity. In my community the emphasis is also on Lifestyle Education to create healthy encounters to last a lifetime. I understand that there are many levels with regards to The Shared Wife movement and it is my desire to share that understanding with couples and single Men of Color who are invited into this freer aspect of Sharing.

This is me TheG00dTJ in ASN Magazine April 2020
This is who I represent TheG00dFellaz featured guest on Sisters of Sexuality Radio July 2019

To get a deeper look into who I am and why I am a Subject Matter Expert click on the links above.

TJ

That is a good question and thank you for asking, I have over 15 years in the Lifestyle as a participant and exclusive party host, coordinator coupled with a unique educational background in social work and counseling. This has afforded me a firsthand knowledge base backed by educational experience. I have spent the last 10 years completely engulfed in all the aspects of the Shared Wife Experience. These include Hot Wife, Cuckold Couples and Stags and Vixens. I am also the founder of one of the largest organized groups of Men of Color (TheG00dFellaz) who host theme specific events for couples and single females who enjoy meeting respectful Men of Color in laid back environments where fantasies can become realities. We have created a community of like minded couples and singles can interact with one another in a variety of lifestyle encounters without any pressure. The encounters can range from mild to wild and the only limitations are imaginations.

I am a Subject Matter Expert in that I have spent years watching and paying strict attention to human behaviors in the lifestyle as it relates to the Shared Wife Lifestyle and researching various aspects on this and many other topics. I bring a resume full of experiences in the form of interactions from a perspective of a Single Man of Color who actually has lived this way of life in a personal and educative capacity. In my community the emphasis is also on Lifestyle Education to create healthy encounters to last a lifetime. I understand that there are many levels with regards to The Shared Wife movement and it is my desire to share that understanding with couples and single Men of Color who are invited into this freer aspect of Sharing.

This is who I represent TheG00dFellaz featured guest on Sisters of Sexuality Radio July 2019

To get a deeper look into who I am and why I am a Subject Matter Expert click on the links above.

TJ

Couldn't have said it batter, TJ. Hope all is well, and see you the next time.

TJ
Schooled! Lmao..thanks for sharing the links. Respect for ya brother!

Greetings from TheG00dTJ the founder of TheG00dFellaz. We are sending out an invitation to join us this evening July 24, 2020 at 10:00 pm eastern standard time for a presentation of The Hott Wife Lifestyle and Introductory Seminar. The target audience will be focused towards couples interested in the Hott Wife Lifestyle. Some of the topics to be discussed: Becoming a Hott Wife, Leading the Hott Wife, Hott Wifing and many more.

If you are interested in being a part of this virtual seminar please indicate your desire here to be included. I will provide you with the meeting id.

TJ
We missed the presentation on the 24th, but would like to check out the seminar on Stags and Vixens.

TJ

He forgot to mention that he's very approachable and an all around good guy!

I am the husband writing this but my wife and I both vouch for TJ and all of his events. His style,class, understanding, and approach to the lifestyle is cutting edge and he is transforming this lifestyle to greater heights. His understanding of the Re-luctant hottwife transformed my conservative wife to a hottwife/vixen.

His definition and understanding of the hottwife in the video is right on the money.

Back