Please login or become a member to view

all awesome pics. The red dress is a classic :)

We were in New Orleans one Thanksgiving when the 2 black colleges play in the Super Dome. My wife went to the ice machine fully clothed, she came back with a 20 year old black college kid . Before he left our room my wife abused him, she fucked him most of the night before he couldn’t go anymore.

Love staying in hotels. I always imagine how many people have fucked in the bed I'm sleeping in. If the walls could talk...

It's unreal how many times my room has been next to another room where a woman is moaning in ec-stasy and receiving pleasure. Like, it avoids statistical probability how many times I've gone to sleep in a hotel room, jerking off to the noise of my next door neighbor getting railed. I often wonder if it's her husband, her lover, her regular bull, her coworker, or just some guy she picked up in the hotel bar.

Lately, I become incredibly horny when my wife goes on work trips. Her industry tends to have a lot of intra-office fucking. (believe me, I make her tell me the stories). All the staff - from senior management and "talent" to the most junior interns- attend industry parties together until late night, and then go back to their hotel rooms and crash past 2am. Lots of d-r-i-n-k-i-n-g involved. I wonder how many times my wife has not gone back to bed by herself. All it would take is an elevator ride, or a walk down the hall together... and the chance of being caught is zero.

Lately I'm doing more than hinting that my wife has a total "hall pass" on her upcoming work trip. I'm very direct with her, that it would give me great pleasure, if my wife "hooked up" with someone and told me about it. Let's see if it happens!

Last edited:
I once met up with an extremely attractive milf....thick nice ass and tits....beautiful face....we got into it pretty good....I came 2 or 3 times and god knows how many times she came...she was very hot for me and screamed the entire time....after our second go at it the night attendant knocks on the door (younger black chick), I answer with no shirt on with the I just got done fucking face. She looks over my shoulder and she sees this beautiful middle aged white woman lying on the bed, gives me a very mean face and tells us to keep it down cause others were complaining :bounce::bounce:....I closed the door and we had a good laugh...
A brother I know has a similar story. He and BBC tag teamed an Asian hot wife at a hotel. She screamed so loud, people called the police.

I was in a Vegas hotel with my ex wife and she screamed so loud, people had to hear.

But that's the best thing, you can let loose. I'm sure hotel workers have seen everything.

When Kate and I travel, we usually try to find a guy in the hotel bar to fuck Kate. One night we had invited a handsome black guy up to our room. The black guy and Kate went at it while I watched and stroked my cock. I ordered drinks from room service.

when the drinks arrived, Kate and the black guy we sitting up in bed, obviously naked. Kate had her head on the black guy's muscular chest with the sheet just covering her tits. I was only wearing a pair of gym shorts I slipped on to greet the room service guy. I opened the door and ask the room service guy to put the drinks on the desk.

It could not have been more obvious what was going on. The pretty blonde and the muscular black guy naked in the bed and the husband paying for the drinks. I still get hard thinking about that.

Back