Hotel Antics?

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
We love it too

My wife and I agree that having her being seen with a black stud in the lobby, bar, etc. of a motel/hotel, while I sheepishly trail behind, is a good way to publicly announce that she is a hot wife and that I am a cuckold husband. The big chains are the best as there are generally a good number of other black men (hotel guests, hotel employees, etc.) that could approach my wife's bull and ask him if his white married bitch needs more than one black man to stick the black cock to. She always wore her CFM outfit. In addition, they would always start foreplay long before we got to the room. As an example: when I would book and pay for the room, they would sit in a lounge chair, playing tongue tag while the stud would fondle her bared teat and she would spread her legs displaying her panty-less white pussy, already sopping wet for black cock. I always booked the room for an overnight stay. In that way, the various black men would have until the 11:00 AM check-out time to take their pleasure with my wife while depositing a big load of their black baby-makers in her "bottomless" white cunt. We always received excellent room service. All lights in the room were on, and the shades on the outside windows were fully open. This enabled other people to look in and view my wife being a total slut for black men.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 66
  • View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 55
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Potent Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Potent Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 65
I think of Las Vegas, Mirage Hotel, Arranged meet with five black guys from Philly. They ordered from room service around 2 am. The order delivered by a young black who got a tip I'm sure he didn't expect. I later wondered what excuse he gave for that 45 minute delivery.

Back