Hamcpl72

Couple
Real Person
From
Canada
I’m a married hot wife of 28 years looking for a sexy black man to fulfill my needs in and out of the bedroom. My husband is a sub cuck and we can have fun with him on the side. But this is all about me! I travel in the New York State area as well as Connecticut. Toronto is where I call home! Buffalo and Niagara Falls NY is close by!

check out my vids and pics!
Xoxo

I’m a married hot wife of 28 years looking for a sexy black man to fulfill my needs in and out of the bedroom. My husband is a sub cuck and we can have fun with him on the side. But this is all about me! I travel in the New York State area as well as Connecticut. Toronto is where I call home! Buffalo and Niagara Falls NY is close by!

Xoxo
In CT and available to host

Xoxo
When in NY... you can hit me up

Xoxo
I'll be in Greenwich CT in a few weeks

Xoxo
NYC hung and heavy BBC visiting Toronto 12/9-12/10

Xoxo
Let’s connect and talk more. DM me

Xoxo
Sure I am down

Xoxo
Interested and I live in the Falls

Xoxo
Toronto here

Xoxo
From Connecticut inbox and follow me

Xoxo
This my kik Rmrio11

Xoxo
Let me know when you’re in nyc

Back