Hot wife beginner advice needed

Hi

my wife and I are close to achieving our goal. However she keeps saying I’m a cuck. I don’t see it that way. I’m not remotely interested in men or humiliation and want to be involved throughout as in threesome etc...

what am I exactly?
They say Cuckold is a man who wife is unfaithful but I call that unfortunate. In the swing lifestyle a Cuckold is a man who willingly shares his lovely wife or hotwife with other men seeking to take her level of pleasure and satisfaction beyond her expectations. It's not cheating if he knows about it and approves and the marriage bed is undefiled because their both in it! ♠️😎

Last edited:
A Cuckold is actually the woman who sleeps with other men. The husband can get cucked but not be a cuckold because the cuckold is the sexual activity that your wife is engaging in with the other man. The proper term for the husband is stag!
wrong sorry
the cuckold is the husband who knows his wife is being fucked
the cuckoldress is the wife
the stag is not the correct term in any cuckolding realationship but more akin to a hot wife husband

We had the same issue my husband doesn't want to fk others , he enjoys watching me, he is never involved when i play but enjoys reclaiming me and that probably gets me off more then playing .we don't do the humiliation thing at all doesnt get either one of us off. So we finally settled that he was a stag.

Back