Hot wife beginner advice needed

Very sexy wife. I can see why one man, like yourself, isn't good enough for her. You are a cuck whether you like to be called that or not. The cuckold fetish is the eroticization of your fears of her infidelity (because she is so hot) and of failure in your competition to get your wife pregnant and your affection of her.

Very sexy wife. I can see why one man, like yourself, isn't good enough for her. You are a cuck whether you like to be called that or not. The cuckold fetish is the eroticization of your fears of her infidelity (because she is so hot) and of failure in your competition to get your wife pregnant and your affection of her.
Put a black thong. On her

Can some one tell me what the ace is for and what is qos?
The ace (of spades) has nothing to do with an adult lifestyle!

Taken a standard deck of playing cards the suits are believed to have been adapted by French nobility to represent four classes of Medieval society. Hearts (formerly chalices or cups) for the clergy, diamonds (coins) for the merchants, clubs (formerly batons) for peasants, and spades (or swords) for the military.

Thus the spades are a symbol of (military) power or - more generally - male power.

The ace is typically the most potent card of each suit which holds the highest value.

The Ace of Spades therefore symbolizes supreme (physical) power. It is in use by many different groups as a symbol. Examples would be...

* military people
* motor cycle gangs
* fans of the music group Motörhead (who had published a song titled "The Ace of Spades" ;) )

Because of the already existing (and different) associations and usages it was never introduced to the Adult Lifestyles as a symbol. Also the ace is a card of undefined sex. ;)

The "Queen of Spades" (QoS) however adapted the spade as a symbol of male sexual power. It seems convenient to be used for Black men's sexual abilities in particular because the spade card suit is typically displayed in black color. The Queen is a powerful and highly respectable female person. In conclusion the QoS (when referring to a person, not the symbol itself) is typically a highly sexual, most adorable and admirable Woman with a special interest in Black men's sexual power.

i have seen the King of Spades (KoS) be used by Black men (to advertise their interest in QoS Women), but rarely.

Yet another symbol in use would be the Jack of Spades (joS). It is kinda like the QoS but for homosexual men into Black men.

i hope that was helpful.

Hi

my wife and I are close to achieving our goal. However she keeps saying I’m a cuck. I don’t see it that way. I’m not remotely interested in men or humiliation and want to be involved throughout as in threesome etc...

what am I exactly?
What fo u still need

Hi

my wife and I are close to achieving our goal. However she keeps saying I’m a cuck. I don’t see it that way. I’m not remotely interested in men or humiliation and want to be involved throughout as in threesome etc...

what am I exactly?
Why would you want to be labelled? You are a Man who gets turned on by seeing his wife being fucked by other guys. No label needed.

Bullshine!

Hi

what am I exactly?
As long as your wife and you are on the same page and you can enjoy a good thing together, why even bother about labels?

God yeah. I wanna fuck her at same time. I want full involvement.
I’d love to watch you fuck her
Those two statements above are not necessarily contradicting each other. You can be involved by watching. However i think it is essential that you know for yourself what type of involvement you are looking for. ;)

Hi

what am I exactly?
i am a cuck myself who likes to enjoy her wife some other men...nothing else.

Hi

what am I exactly?
Your just a man who wants to watch his wife enjoy 2 dicks at once being a cuck is you just watch her get fucked

Back