Hot Wife and Bull

Hi,
We are Sam and Renju, myself a hot wife and he is my bull. We are a special category of cuckold, where my husband who is the cuck is not aware he is being cuckolded, or u can say I am cheating on him. I would like to share and explore the world of cuckold and now we are into this for past 9 years.
He is not a cuckold. You are cheating on your husband. If it were the other way around and he was online bragging about it, you'd be pissed off.

Yeah its true I am cheating on him.. but technically he is still a cuckold. But if it was the other way around.. i would never be pissed off.. coz i would love participate with him. Hope he will convert to a cuckold.

Yeah its true I am cheating on him.. but technically he is still a cuckold. But if it was the other way around.. i would never be pissed off.. coz i would love participate with him. Hope he will convert to a cuckold.
I disagree with your definition of cuckold simply because your spouse isn't AWARE - it's just a lie.
Just because you CALL him a cuckold it's like you're giving him a Lifestyle term to reconcile being unfaithful.
That's like me being married and cheating on my wife...but calling myself a Swinger and she isn't aware. Smh....:rolleyes:

I disagree with your definition of cuckold simply because your spouse isn't AWARE - it's just a lie.
Just because you CALL him a cuckold it's like you're giving him a Lifestyle term to reconcile being unfaithful.
That's like me being married and cheating on my wife...but calling myself a Swinger and she isn't aware. Smh....:rolleyes:
I would agree to disagree... it just said "technically" cuckold is defined as a "the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision" so it is implied to be a cuck.. so in both ways you right as well as wrong.

I would agree to disagree... it just said "technically" cuckold is defined as a "the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision" so it is implied to be a cuck.. so in both ways you right as well as wrong.
You can simply call yourself a Cheating Wife and be 1,000% accurate, with zero room for interpretation.

Back