* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

So a question to the ladies, do you show your tattoo in public? and if so, how discreet are you? i would assume it is more exciting to let it slip out into view every so often?

So a question to the ladies, do you show your tattoo in public? and if so, how discreet are you? i would assume it is more exciting to let it slip out into view every so often?
Yes I show mine in public. When I first had my QoS two years ago I was a bit self concious about it and hid it mainly. But as time has gone on and ive relaxed about who sees it Im a lot more obvious about showing it. Wearing low cut jeans and tops that ride up so it can be seen. Especially when I bend down!
Then showing my latest 'BBC' tattoo on my tit in public, letting most people see. Love seeing the sideward glances or second looks and smiles from guys, and some disapproving glares from some ladies!

This QoS also loves some whore-writing too:

View media item 5606
And another hungry BBC lovin QoS in the club.
tumblr_n9xymujOHM1t0hsvko1_1280.png

tumblr_n9xymujOHM1t0hsvko2_1280.png

tumblr_n9xymujOHM1t0hsvko3_1280.png

tumblr_n9xymujOHM1t0hsvko4_1280.png
I think if a white boy touches a QoS marked woman without permission he should wear a dunce hat and stand in the corner naked for one hour to learn his lesson.

Back