Hot load, where do you want it?

i love it when his first load goes in my mouth. The options are unlimited — swallow, share with hubby, dump in hubby’s mouth to swallow, have hubby empty into my pussy and fuck me in my lover’s cum, etc. After that, it’s lover’s choice. But it doesn’t really matter as long as I get loads of BBC cum. 😊
Beautiful, you're the perfect wife.

Oh yes master give me your hot creamy jizz mmm so good
You are a certified and well documented White Mature BBC Cum Guzzling / All year round Huge White Tits and Big Enormous Nipples Milking Machine. I am very sure that you are so close to pushing out the Black Baby you have been carrying inside of your White married Womb for close to 9months. The visual site and sheer joy I get from the watching your Sexy married Hotwife bodily changes is the greatest expression of your unconditional support for the BNWO. Salute to you Christy! You are a Big part of making this ignorant Society that we all know promotes hatred, Bigotry and racism is the very walls that you are actually helping to tear down and We are Destined towards rebuilding and I know that it can't be Stopped by any other ignorant group or organization aimed at keeping the human race Mindless! ♠️🤰🫅🏿🦾💦💦💦💦💦💦👁👁💯❤️💯✊🏿

I am usually in such a sexual high after the hard pounding he has given me , my preference is to tell him to fuck his superior black seed into my cunt , if he decides he wants to cum anywhere else on my body then I take it where he wants to cum .

You are a certified and well documented White Mature BBC Cum Guzzling / All year round Huge White Tits and Big Enormous Nipples Milking Machine. I am very sure that you are so close to pushing out the Black Baby you have been carrying inside of your White married Womb for close to 9months. The visual site and sheer joy I get from the watching your Sexy married Hotwife bodily changes is the greatest expression of your unconditional support for the BNWO. Salute to you Christy! You are a Big part of making this ignorant Society that we all know promotes hatred, Bigotry and racism is the very walls that you are actually helping to tear down and We are Destined towards rebuilding and I know that it can't be Stopped by any other ignorant group or organization aimed at keeping the human race Mindless! ♠️🤰🫅🏿🦾💦💦💦💦💦💦👁👁💯❤️💯✊🏿
Oh I have my hospital bag packed I'm so ready to have this b aby

Back