Hot experience last night!

Yesterday evening my wife and I had a fuckbuddy of hers and his girlfriend over at our place. This was the first time he brought his girlfriend, he has only fucked my wife himself before. I have only watched them have sex twice and their chemistry is incredible, the other times they haven't allowed me to watch. Sometimes I have listened thru the door but mostly they have met at other places without me.
But yesterday we were at our place and he had brought his bi girlfriend with him. She was very hot and she and my wife connected immedeately. After 5 minutes in the hottub they were making out and playing with their boobs. Me and my wifes fuckbuddy looked at them and we both got turned on. Things were heating up and they both started giving him a double blowjob. I got a hardon but still just watched. He stod up and his girlfriend started to suck his dick and my wife licked his ass from behind. It was very hot seeing him having two nude women working his front and back at the same time. He suggests that they move to the bedroom and everything stops. My wife moves from his ass and turns to me and give me a wet kiss. We'd prefer if we were alone this time my wife says. I want her to be comfortable with me this first time. I just nod and realize that I would be left out...
I listened outside our closed bedroomdoor and they had a great time. I slept in the guestroom and had to jerk off one more time before falling asleep.
This morning when I went up I couldn't resist and opened the bedroom door and saw that they were still sleeping all three in our bed. My wife was in the middle and our box full of adult toys were spread all over the bed.

Yesterday evening my wife and I had a fuckbuddy of hers and his girlfriend over at our place. This was the first time he brought his girlfriend, he has only fucked my wife himself before. I have only watched them have sex twice and their chemistry is incredible, the other times they haven't allowed me to watch. Sometimes I have listened thru the door but mostly they have met at other places without me.
But yesterday we were at our place and he had brought his bi girlfriend with him. She was very hot and she and my wife connected immedeately. After 5 minutes in the hottub they were making out and playing with their boobs. Me and my wifes fuckbuddy looked at them and we both got turned on. Things were heating up and they both started giving him a double blowjob. I got a hardon but still just watched. He stod up and his girlfriend started to suck his dick and my wife licked his ass from behind. It was very hot seeing him having two nude women working his front and back at the same time. He suggests that they move to the bedroom and everything stops. My wife moves from his ass and turns to me and give me a wet kiss. We'd prefer if we were alone this time my wife says. I want her to be comfortable with me this first time. I just nod and realize that I would be left out...
I listened outside our closed bedroomdoor and they had a great time. I slept in the guestroom and had to jerk off one more time before falling asleep.
This morning when I went up I couldn't resist and opened the bedroom door and saw that they were still sleeping all three in our bed. My wife was in the middle and our box full of adult toys were spread all over the bed.
What a sexy story love to hear more

Back