Hot Central IL couple looking to be trained and Bbc owned...wife wants to be a QoS

Cumfreakcpl

Couple
From
IL, US
We are a couple in Decatur, IL. I am a 27 yrs old petite, sexy, kinky slut and my husband is a 32 yr old tatted up, submissive, sissy. We are looking for multiple bbc bulls to cuckold my husband and ******* him and I to become bbc addicts. I have already trained him to love sucking cocks and he loves cum. He is already becoming a sissy and likes to wear my thongs and even wears some of my other clothes sometimes. I love fucking other men in front of my husband and he likes creampies. I love big cocks and I want to try my first bbc. I have a fantasy about becoming a queen of spades, bbc owned, tattooed with the QoS, and not needing my husband's little cock anymore bbc only. We are open to and have discussed breeding and making my sissy husband raise my superior baby. I want to organize gangbangs or it would be even better if one of my bulls could. I would prefer bulls that will completely dominate and use us both I would love to see my hubby turned into a bbc slut with me. I would prefer Bi bulls or straight bulls that will treat sissy girl like a female. I look forward to hearing from some sexy hung bbc men who can handle turning a white couple into their personal sex slaves.

Note: we are a switch cuck couple, this means that we switch the power dynamic back and forth from me being dominant to him being dominant. I will still be owned and obey/serve my bbc bulls for their pleasure and so will he. When we switch the only thing that changes is that he makes me a cuckquean and is free to have sex with other women and men if he wants. I also obey/serve him (in addition to serving my black masters)and help find women for him.d409f0d2-0341-494c-843f-60fbf51f94b7-compressed.jpg

We are a couple in Decatur, IL. I am a 27 yrs old petite, sexy, kinky slut and my husband is a 32 yr old tatted up, submissive, sissy. We are looking for multiple bbc bulls to cuckold my husband and ******* him and I to become bbc addicts. I have already trained him to love sucking cocks and he loves cum. He is already becoming a sissy and likes to wear my thongs and even wears some of my other clothes sometimes. I love fucking other men in front of my husband and he likes creampies. I love big cocks and I want to try my first bbc. I have a fantasy about becoming a queen of spades, bbc owned, tattooed with the QoS, and not needing my husband's little cock anymore bbc only. We are open to and have discussed breeding and making my sissy husband raise my superior baby. I want to organize gangbangs or it would be even better if one of my bulls could. I would prefer bulls that will completely dominate and use us both I would love to see my hubby turned into a bbc slut with me. I would prefer Bi bulls or straight bulls that will treat sissy girl like a female. I look forward to hearing from some sexy hung bbc men who can handle turning a white couple into their personal sex slaves.

Note: we are a switch cuck couple, this means that we switch the power dynamic back and forth from me being dominant to him being dominant. I will still be owned and obey/serve my bbc bulls for their pleasure and so will he. When we switch the only thing that changes is that he makes me a cuckquean and is free to have sex with other women and men if he wants. I also obey/serve him (in addition to serving my black masters)and help find women for him.View attachment 3849059
How can you serve your black masters IF YOU NEVER FUCKED ONE YET?
Have to call total BS on the whole fiction story.

You don't fucking know us and for your information there is a fresh hot load of black cum running out of her pussy rn. We are ready to serve our masters and you are a fucking idiot chump ass troll. Get fucked and GTFO
Hey fuckstick, you are the idiot that wrote you never had bbc yet. If there is a "fresh load" running out of her pussy right now, then why are you online right now? Again.....BULLSHIT !!
Try and remember your lies

Hey fuckstick, you are the idiot that wrote you never had bbc yet. If there is a "fresh load" running out of her pussy right now, then why are you online right now? Again.....BULLSHIT !!
Try and remember your lies
Omg we wrote that she hadn't had bbc on the 13th and then she got blacked for the first time on the 21st lol how ignorant are you??? Fucking troll try and read dates on posts, you fucking lame bitch. 1614063946841.jpg

Note: we are a switch cuck couple, this means that we switch the power dynamic back and forth from me being dominant to him being dominant. I will still be owned and obey/serve my bbc bulls for their pleasure and so will he. When we switch the only thing that changes is that he makes me a cuckquean and is free to have sex with other women and men if he wants. I also obey/serve him (in addition to serving my black masters)and help find women for him.View attachment 3849059
Let me use your wife

Have you found anyone yet?

Beautiful couple good luck

Back