HOT Cabin Crew staff - A strong experience

Endowed

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
I don't usually write stories about my sex experience on here but my expereicne with this blonde gorgeous cabin crew that I met this year touched a part of me.

One of the Top A ladies I met this year (from another site) was a young newly married flight attendant. On the day of the event I was sleeping but was woken up by a call about 3am. Then I heard this lovely; Oh, I am very sorry If I woke you up, I am a flight attendant from (I will not mention her country) and our plane landed in the UK at 1am but I’m in my hotel room and have seen your profile from the site. My friend gave me this site where I found you, she said I could have a good fun while I was here in the UK. She then said please be honest with me, I am new at this, does it work? how do I go about it, are you real, have you met people from there, Can I be safe with this i.e meeting up? and if I said yes to meet you, will you come? She was on the phone with me for about 45 minutes (was very honest with her situation and told me this will be her first and only time to do this). I made her feel comfortable and she gave me her hotel details to meet up in the evening, however first meet at a bar near the hotel. When we met, the chemistry was so great we both knew it straight ways. After chatting for few minutes, she took me by the hand and whispered in my right ear, let's go to my room.

It will be too long to describe in details my encounter with this hot cabin crew staff (I have never experienced a lady cum loads and loads like that before, sheets got silly soaked; I later came to understand that she has never been brought to that level of sex pleasure. The 3 night she spent in the UK, we met every day and on the last day (4th day) we were not to meet as she needed to prepare to fly back about 3pm, but at 11am my phone rang and I thought Oh she may be getting ready and wanted to say goodbye. However, she broke down in tears on the phone and said the sex experience I had with you has never happened to me and It will be a memory I will cherish all my life. You are the first man I will have sex with after knowing my bf now husband for 9 years and the first black guy! I will always remember you but I may never see you again because I am leaving this job and will be working with my husband (she told me about the hubby's business since day 1 when we talked). She then said please can I ask you for a favour, I can spare an hour or two, can you please meet me again to give me the final goodbye sex. It was very emotional for me, I went and we had a blast again. We hugged, kissed and said good bye but when I opened the door and was about to leave the hotel room, she pulled me back to her and hugged me very firmly for about 10 mins and broke down in tears again, then she looked straight into my eyes and said Thank you, Thank you and Thank you, so much for this experience. Take care and goodbye. When she got back to her Country, she messaged me and said I arrived safely, thanks for a great time. That was our last contact, I have her contact details but I respect her marriage so never contacted her since then.

Last edited:
I don't usually write stories about my sex experience on here but my expereicne with this blonde gorgeous cabin crew that I met this year touched a part of me.

One of the Top A ladies I met this year (from another site) was a young newly married flight attendant. On the day of the event I was sleeping but was woken up by a call about 3am. Then I heard this lovely; Oh, I am very sorry If I woke you up, I am a flight attendant from (I will not mention her country) and our plane landed in the UK at 1am but I’m in my hotel room and have seen your profile from the site. My friend gave me this site where I found you, she said I could have a good fun while I was here in the UK. She then said please be honest with me, I am new at this, does it work? how do I go about it, are you real, have you met people from there, Can I be safe with this i.e meeting up? and if I said yes to meet you, will you come? She was on the phone with me for about 45 minutes (was very honest with her situation and told me this will be her first and only time to do this). I made her feel comfortable and she gave me her hotel details to meet up in the evening, however first meet at a bar near the hotel. When we met, the chemistry was so great we both knew it straight ways. After chatting for few minutes, she took me by the hand and whispered in my right ear, let's go to my room.

It will be too long to describe in details my encounter with this hot cabin crew staff (I have never experienced a lady cum loads and loads like that before, sheets got silly soaked; I later came to understand that she has never been brought to that level of sex pleasure. The 3 night she spent in the UK, we met every day and on the last day (4th day) we were not to meet as she needed to prepare to fly back about 3pm, but at 11am my phone rang and I thought Oh she may be getting ready and wanted to say goodbye. However, she broke down in tears on the phone and said the sex experience I had with you has never happened to me and It will be a memory I will cherish all my life. You are the first man I will have sex with after knowing my bf now husband for 9 years and the first black guy! I will always remember you but I may never see you again because I am leaving this job and will be working with my husband (she told me about the hubby's business since day 1 when we talked). She then said please can I ask you for a favour, I can spare an hour or two, can you please meet me again to give me the final goodbye sex. It was very emotional for me, I went and we had a blast again. We hugged, kissed and said good bye but when I opened the door and was about to leave the hotel room, she pulled me back to her and hugged me very firmly for about 10 mins and broke down in tears again, then she looked straight into my eyes and said Thank you, Thank you and Thank you, so much for this experience. Take care and goodbye. When she got back to her Country, she messaged me and said I arrived safely, thanks for a great time. That was our last contact, I have her contact details but I respect her marriage so never contacted her since then.

Great , great story...true gentleman know how to
REALLY please women. Most importantly...the
One your'e with. Who knows ...sometimes
No 6 degrees of separation are neede

Nice story this I had a slightly similar experience where a woman gorgeous sensitive funny one and I had two nights together but knew it was just that. Incredibly hard to accept but I tried to live in the moment and enjoy on that basis. I respect your humility and dignity

Nice story this I had a slightly similar experience where a woman gorgeous sensitive funny one and I had two nights together but knew it was just that. Incredibly hard to accept but I tried to live in the moment and enjoy on that basis. I respect your humility and dignity

Most my life ...was a semi-rural , edge of the wilderness lifestyle..
With fewer people the better.

Kinda understand Cuz..the ain't many that wait

Back