Hoping Someone Attended Splash Mocha 2019 Last Weekend

It was classy, fun, and sexy! The dressed-up theme nights were a great way to set the stage for encounters in the playrooms! Had so much fun.

What was the ratio of Black men to women? What were the husbands doing -- watching or participating?

It is an unwritten rule that, since this is all about white women and black men, it is considered bad form for the white husbands to play in public rooms. If they are in their room with their wife behind closed doors, they are obviously welcome to do whatever they want to do as a couple. So, during the entire time, I saw hundreds of white husbands watching but maybe only 2 or 3 actually playing in one of the public playrooms. I have no idea about the ratio of black men to white women, but it seemed pretty balanced from what I could tell.

It was our first time to attend and it was amazing. We were very impressed with all the events and playrooms. There is noting but good people who attend this event. Splash Mocha is the best vacation getaway you will find. We will be attending it annually. It is a must do vacation for couples into this lifestyle. Highly respectful men and recommendable.

TJ did a great job putting this event together. Lots of hard work and coordination takes place to make it the best experience you will find. We highly recommend this event.

It was our first time to attend and it was amazing. We were very impressed with all the events and playrooms. There is noting but good people who attend this event. Splash Mocha is the best vacation getaway you will find. We will be attending it annually. It is a must do vacation for couples into this lifestyle. Highly respectful men and recommendable.

TJ did a great job putting this event together. Lots of hard work and coordination takes place to make it the best experience you will find. We highly recommend this event.
TJ is the heart of Splash Mocha, in my opinion. I know there are good people he is passing the torch to, but I am a little anxious that it might not be the same without him next time. Still, I will follow him and his G00dfellaz to whatever they are doing next. They built Splash Mocha into the biggest IR lifestyle events in the nation and I love it so much that we plan all our vacation time around then!

Tried to attend by buying a pass for Saturday night, i was told they were sold out of single passes ( I wanted to attend without hubby, he had to work) they did have couples passes left but i explained i was alone and told i couldn't attend. I guess they had more than enough white women!

I think maybe there is a cap on how many singles tickets (man or woman) they can sell. Once they hit that number they don't care even if Charlize Theron wanted to get in.

I went last year and it was the same way even though the place wasn't overcrowded. They may establish the cap as part of the contract with the hotel, who knows. Buy your ticket early for next year ;)

I think maybe there is a cap on how many singles tickets (man or woman) they can sell. Once they hit that number they don't care even if Charlize Theron wanted to get in.

I went last year and it was the same way even though the place wasn't overcrowded. They may establish the cap as part of the contract with the hotel, who knows. Buy your ticket early for next year ;)
Oh i understand, i heard about it last minute and wanted to attend. When i was told i couldnt attend i was a little surprised but just figured it was a lot more popular an event than i realized. Still fairly new to the lifestyle and the other reviews here just make me more eager to attend the next one and plan ahead. I wish there were pictures or a video promotion, just something to put this kind of thing into perspective for people who have never been to something like this.

Oh i understand, i heard about it last minute and wanted to attend. When i was told i couldnt attend i was a little surprised but just figured it was a lot more popular an event than i realized. Still fairly new to the lifestyle and the other reviews here just make me more eager to attend the next one and plan ahead. I wish there were pictures or a video promotion, just something to put this kind of thing into perspective for people who have never been to something like this.

There are plenty of pics....however they just look like any other hotel room. No cameras allowed in the playrooms. That's a pretty standard thing in lifestyle events.

There are a couple of twitter account that posted about it while it was going on but thing really spicy

This was our first time as well we were a bit nervous as well. Didn’t really know what to expect even though we had read all the reviews and chatted with other couples that had been. It was a blast we loved it and couldn’t recommend it enough. Met so many nice people. Everything you read in the reviews is spot on this is a well run event and you will not be disappointed. As a matter of fact we just booked rooms for next year.

The last several years it has been only in Ft. Lauderdale, and always at the same hotel. In 2020 it is scheduled to be in three cities (Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, and then either Dallas or Houston (there we discussions of both and I don't recall at this moment where it landed in the end).
I cant wait for Dallas

The last several years it has been only in Ft. Lauderdale, and always at the same hotel. In 2020 it is scheduled to be in three cities (Atlanta, Ft. Lauderdale, and then either Dallas or Houston (there we discussions of both and I don't recall at this moment where it landed in the end).
Info on the Houston party isn't listed on the website, is it yet to be officially announced? I've heard from several reputable sources that there will be a party scheduled in Houston next year so I am eagerly awaiting the details.

It is an unwritten rule that, since this is all about white women and black men, it is considered bad form for the white husbands to play in public rooms. If they are in their room with their wife behind closed doors, they are obviously welcome to do whatever they want to do as a couple. So, during the entire time, I saw hundreds of white husbands watching but maybe only 2 or 3 actually playing in one of the public playrooms. I have no idea about the ratio of black men to white women, but it seemed pretty balanced from what I could tell.
How many people total likely attended this event?

Info on the Houston party isn't listed on the website, is it yet to be officially announced? I've heard from several reputable sources that there will be a party scheduled in Houston next year so I am eagerly awaiting the details.
There was a flyer we got in our welcome packet in Florida. When we called to book for next year they said they were finishing up the details for Houston.

Back