Hoop earrings - is this a sign ?

i think it is better known among white males than Black men, especially in the U.S. Just look at these forums: tons of white male members, rather few Black men and real Women in comparison on here.
lemme guess; one of the most frequent questions you get is probably, if the myth of Black men having bigger dicks is true, right? Hehe. :rolleyes:
yes its often asked "how big was he ?"............. "were you using condom" and most common has been "you let him cum in your mouth????" can always tell hes not going to be long when I just say "yes he was huge and I could really feel him flooding me, or yes he did cum in my mouth and wait for the inevitable "did you spit or swallow" usually you don't have to answer this last one, just grin and lick your lips you know then your going feel that warmth flooding inside.

of course we talk and the above is what she loves telling me about them

It almost seems like they are part of the uniform.
(...)
Anklets used to but they have become less common these days. *sigh* (More generally, a sign for a Woman's playfulness. And if she is married or otherwise in a relationship, a sign that she is open to "play" with other men. Not necessarily a sign she likes or prefers Black men though. 🤔 )
Hoop earrings are said to be a more subtle sign she is into Black men, yes. (Not necessarily a "hoe" though.) But in the end we cannot assume a Woman wearing those does so because of that reason. :rolleyes:
But as an additional hint it may serve well. (Say, she is also wearing other subtle symbolic accessories in combination.) The chance a Woman showing three or more of these symbols coincidentally (= without intentions) is statistically pretty low, actually. So we can make an educated guess. ♠️ 😁

@NEHIGHLANDER: Great pictures BTW! i have seen a preview of Caprice's BLACKED RAW scene but never noticed the hoop earrings. Thanks for the notice. i remember she made a very positive comment about her scene with Sensi after her shooting for her and her husband's own production site. Once they were in the U.S. about her first scene was for BLACKED. i couldn't help but think maybe she has a preference (or at least a special attraction) there (= for Black men). Of course i may be wrong... but... nah i don't think so. :D

As I think of this subject more, I think hoop earrings on a woman may be less about loving sex with BBC but may represent how sexually adventuresome she is. How willing she is to please men and desire to be attractive to all men and stand out from the crowd.
SoCal38-24.jpgSoCal38-32.jpgSoCal38-46.jpgSoCal38-39.jpgSoCal38-38.jpghoop earrings_n28hz9aTv41sm1wk2o1_500.gifhoop earrings z 1123.pnghoop earrings 60bf12a2.jpghoop earrings 2A690CF1-7053-4E2D-9F85-D0A4760FC776.jpeg5.9.jpg5.4.jpg

This has been confirmed to me by two different females.
So I take it to be true.
What i have heard as well. But also...
Its not so. If you come to Asia, mostly south asia ( india, pakistan, srilanka, bangladesh etc), you will find a lot of women wearing hoop earring.
Cultural background and practice plays a big role too. Same with anklets. In parts of India and Pakistan they are often part of a wedding ceremony and applied by the newly-wed husband to his newly-wed wife as a symbol not unlike the wedding band. As such it serves a purpose that is sort of opposed to the symbolism of a Woman "being sexually available" as the prevalent social normative nowadays is monogamy for a relationship model. At the same time single Women may have anklets (or other foot charms) as a fashion item or a more historical cultural statement which makes it all the more complicated or at least more complex.

Having that said, any modern-day symbolism, no matter how well thought-out it may be, can never be "imported" as is in(to) any country or region with the same acceptance and impact, especially when there is a different traditional touch to it in some parts of the world. :(

Back