Hoop earrings - is this a sign ?

I have heard this is something that indicates what your saying yes but I don't know but u do know lot men like them so there is something in what your saying can anyone confirm?

It is believed. The bigger and blacker the more of a sign. :)

So if you see a Woman wearing hoop earrings it means... unfortunately nothing in most cases. It doesn`t work like this. :(

If you really want to be recognized, you will have to combine `em with other well-known symbols. ;)

Its so funny, 15 or so years ago the words slut & whore were so condescending to sexually mature females, now its some kind of badge of accomplishment to be referred as one of those. We've had to correct our ******* more than once on using the word slut when referring to some of her friends ... just that generation, I guess.

I have never heard this. I have heard and seen if you wear a QoS symbol you will attract more Black guys.

Thing is in this area a lot of the guys I meet have never even heard of a QoS. So, if you want to attract more Black men, put yourself out there and look for them.

I have never heard this. I have heard and seen if you wear a QoS symbol you will attract more Black guys.

Thing is in this area a lot of the guys I meet have never even heard of a QoS. (...)
So those guys you meet haven`t heard of a QoS? Why, haven`t you told them about it?

In Europe i guess most Black men know the QoS symbol but most Women don`t, or they are afraid to show it openly. :|
(...) So, if you want to attract more Black men, put yourself out there and look for them.
...intrinsically true.

So those guys you meet haven`t heard of a QoS? Why, haven`t you told them about it?

In Europe i guess most Black men know the QoS symbol but most Women don`t, or they are afraid to show it openly. :|
...intrinsically true.

I do tell the guys I meet about what QoS is and that I am one. I think it is my responsibility to educate them on this if they have never heard of it. I have actually been doing that for years.

It is believed. The bigger and blacker the more of a sign. :)

So if you see a Woman wearing hoop earrings it means... unfortunately nothing in most cases. It doesn`t work like this. :(

If you really want to be recognized, you will have to combine `em with other well-known symbols. ;)
yes agreed I don't think more than 10% of men know what it means but there are a few who do, men I have been with especially white men will often openly ask if you have a thing for black men,, added to which they ask more intimate questions during sex, I would think they either have a fetish for black men fucking their own wives or have had some sort of a cuckold relationship before, you only have to mention that you have black lovers and they unload very quickly after asking the same questions I get from hubby at home

I do tell the guys I meet about what QoS is and that I am one. I think it is my responsibility to educate them on this if they have never heard of it. I have actually been doing that for years.
Now that`s a real QoS! Very brave gal. ;)

And that`s why i think there are more people aware than would admit. Guys talk about things like that when among themselves, so word must have spread a bit already. :D

yes agreed I don't think more than 10% of men know what it means but there are a few who do, men I have been with especially white men will often openly ask if you have a thing for black men,, (...)
i think it is better known among white males than Black men, especially in the U.S. Just look at these forums: tons of white male members, rather few Black men and real Women in comparison on here.
(...)added to which they ask more intimate questions during sex, I would think they either have a fetish for black men fucking their own wives or have had some sort of a cuckold relationship before, you only have to mention that you have black lovers and they unload very quickly after asking the same questions I get from hubby at home
lemme guess; one of the most frequent questions you get is probably, if the myth of Black men having bigger dicks is true, right? Hehe. :rolleyes:

Back