Hook Up’s?

Malcolm Sex 7

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
All are welcome please answer! Has anyone had luck with hook up’s from off this site? Please tell of your experience? Good, Bad, or just blah. Where did you fuck? Was he or she everything like they appeared to be? Don’t be shy. Honesty is a must.

Last edited:
2 when I first joined. One with a woman that was fantastic and she has also become a good friend. One with a guy that was very blah. A lot of back and forth setting it up. He cancelled on me twice and then he was upset when I wasn't up for videoing even though I had made it clear that was one thing that was off limits.

2 when I first joined. One with a woman that was fantastic and she has also become a good friend. One with a guy that was very blah. A lot of back and forth setting it up. He cancelled on me twice and then he was upset when I wasn't up for videoing even though I had made it clear that was one thing that was off limits.
Smh. If the rules and boundaries had already been set. No need for him to be upset. It’s all about discretion. Shame on him.

I make no excuses. Meet a nice couple that was locally for me. Chatted with the hubby via text for a few weeks. One evening out the blue he texted me to stop by. The mood was cool. We chilled, talked, ******* a few. Wife was so thick n right. She twerked her ass on me for a few mins and dick was hard ppl. Unbeknownst to me she kept leaving the area getting there play room set for us. She disappeared again. Hubby said let go in it’s chilly out. Walk in she is ass naked. I pulled her over, dropped to pants, then to my knees, and started licking tht pussy. I tell you tht pussy was sweet and fresh. So I’m eating her out, and jacking my dick. When I say I came to a gun fight with a knife I was totally unprepared. Asked the hubby for a rubber but I could not get my A stroke game right. Like WTF. Don’t know what the hell. So I had her ass bomb my face, we 69. She was dripping glaze donut wet. I bust. I was blooowed

Last edited:
Back