Honestly - Your first Thoughts

James Moody

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
Saw this recent article about the interracial romance of Princess Martha Louise of Norway and Shaman Durek Verrett (https://www.yahoo.com/news/princess-m-rtha-louise-norway-162006087.html).

1606995580312.png

Of course, as a mainstream article, it focused on racist reactions, politics and true love and perseverance - all the things most people (??), including me, would expect about a public, high-profile IR relationship.

But then I realized: The entire time I was reading the article, I was thinking: Yeah, she's liking getting all that black dick...she's hooked on a big black dick...he's banging some sweet white royal pussy..would I want to fuck her?

Was I surprised? No. Did I feel some guilt, going straight to just sex for context and ignoring the political and sociological issues being raised? Yes. But it felt...normal. Is that because I've been hooked on interracial sex all these years? Am I the only one who almost always sees a black man and white woman together and thinks sex? How applicable is that, anyway? How possible or probable is it that a black man and white woman can be seen or are together and it not be sexual?

What do you think? Is sex the first and dominate thing that comes to your mind when you see a black man with a white woman - no matter what the context?

Last edited:
who cares it could be a white guy with a black woman. We used to play with a couple in Montreal and his girlfriend was from Rwanda. I focused more on the idea that she is a princess which is a strange thing to be, rich from other people's money. i suspect most women are not that impressed with our dicks even if they pretend to be

Normally its weird but western culture of slavery and bla blac make it big.
When womans step aside from their race its significant downgrade

Yes, but is sex the first and dominate thing your mind goes to when you see these two...or any other interracial couple setting?

Not really , When I see a interracial couple , I always look at them in a socioeconomic way....I have black friends that are Doctors, attorneys, and business people that have married interracial....

My friends can get any women they want but they fell in love with a woman of a different race....

Now When I see a couple with a woman in her 50’s/60’s and a younger male... I always think this relationship is just about sex regardless of race.....

I have black friends too, but... stuff normally are NOt,,we are the people of planet Earth,, so...

I really wish to be that easy, but really i believe more in eugenics and etc.

tlbtw my wife is brasilian brown one just to know i speak about theory

I’m not trying to be rude....

But is English your first language?

I’m really confused about what Eugenics has to do with this topic.......

English its not my friend. I have University in UK but never try to be good in writing English.
Cab speak russian, my native language is Bulgarian.

who cares it could be a white guy with a black woman. We used to play with a couple in Montreal and his girlfriend was from Rwanda. I focused more on the idea that she is a princess which is a strange thing to be, rich from other people's money. i suspect most women are not that impressed with our dicks even if they pretend to be
This^^^^

Strangely, I do not think of interracial couples as sexual objects, I just do not consciously project my fantasies on to them. My brother in law of 20 years is black and until this post I haver never thought of him and my sister in law carnally, or in flagrant delecto except for passively. Now if my wife is around, then I make am prone to making some kind of joke like "See baby, that's what's up right there! That is a fine lady living the BBC dream. " Mind you, we have only been openly discussing our/my desires for Hotwifing for a year (I started having the actual desires maybe 10 years ago) so it is still in the joking but serious phase if you feel me.

Strangely, I do not think of interracial couples as sexual objects, I just do not consciously project my fantasies on to them. My brother in law of 20 years is black and until this post I haver never thought of him and my sister in law carnally, or in flagrant delecto except for passively. Now if my wife is around, then I make am prone to making some kind of joke like "See baby, that's what's up right there! That is a fine lady living the BBC dream. " Mind you, we have only been openly discussing our/my desires for Hotwifing for a year (I started having the actual desires maybe 10 years ago) so it is still in the joking but serious phase if you feel me.
I'm DM'ing you...

Saw this recent article about the interracial romance of Princess Martha Louise of Norway and Shaman Durek Verrett (https://www.yahoo.com/news/princess-m-rtha-louise-norway-162006087.html).

View attachment 3760298

Of course, as a mainstream article, it focused on racist reactions, politics and true love and perseverance - all the things most people (??), including me, would expect about a public, high-profile IR relationship.

But then I realized: The entire time I was reading the article, I was thinking: Yeah, she's liking getting all that black dick...she's hooked on a big black dick...he's banging some sweet white royal pussy..would I want to fuck her?

Was I surprised? No. Did I feel some guilt, going straight to just sex for context and ignoring the political and sociological issues being raised? Yes. But it felt...normal. Is that because I've been hooked on interracial sex all these years? Am I the only one who almost always sees a black man and white woman together and thinks sex? How applicable is that, anyway? How possible or probable is it that a black man and white woman can be seen or are together and it not be sexual?

What do you think? Is sex the first and dominate thing that comes to your mind when you see a black man with a white woman - no matter what the context?
I love that a black man is fucking a royal white pussy. Maybe more of them will have interracial relationships now. Imagine seeing that, all the female white royals with black boyfriends/husbands

View attachment 3760298

I try to keep an open mind when I see something like this but I would like to know more about her background before I make any judgement. Has she only dated black men in the past? For example, when skier Lyndsey Vonn started dating Tiger Woods I looked at it as two athletes dating. Then I found out that she only dates black men which makes me believe it is more about the sex.

View attachment 3760298

Makes me feel extrordinarily happy.

Back