Honest Question About BLM.

My bad clearly I'm talking to a bunch of grown men who don't realize what they said ..don't know which post they like .don't know why everyone else is the problem
Smh that's the real problem here ..Two pussies that want to make a point but don't have no heart to back their own words and actions ..victims who goal is to prove that everyone else doesn't understand. nobody confused about yall acting like hoes . Stop acting like Noone understand that because we do ...clearly
no one's a pussy

no one called you a pussy - but we are saying you're crazy and you're also completely mis informed

Maybe you want to take that "knowledge" and reflect on it - instead of acting like a baby.

Funny how all of a sudden you are a black men being attack when you trying to be a victim..we see thought that bitch fit bruh
What are you talking about?

Now you're making up fights that didnt happen.

Who is the "victim?"

???? There is no victim. The problem is your ignorance. There's no victim- except maybe you, if you want to wake up from your brainwashing.

But I am not a victim of anything. Where did you come up with that theory?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can do this all day...you a fucking meme bruh
I know you can -- because you're a loser.

LOL
but I have other things to do in my life, which clearly you dont

Bless your heart brother - I hope you find some peace
Thank goodness tomorrow is Sunday - you need to go to church and pray your anger away.

What are you talking about?

Now you're making up fights that didnt happen.

Who is the "victim?"

???? There is no victim. The problem is your ignorance. There's no victim- except maybe you, if you want to wake up from your brainwashing.

But I am not a victim of anything. Where did you come up with that theory?
The bitch who cried and said they was attack as a black man by words ...let me guess .you didn't say that now huh?

Wait wait..it's this one of those times where the teacher doesn't understand the definition of words ...well if you are attack by someone, that makes you a victim of a attack. Example if a person shot you .you not going to tell the police " oh he shot him but I'm not the victim here " lmfao trust me ..in that paperwork you will definitely be described as the victim of a crime ..

no one's a pussy

no one called you a pussy - but we are saying you're crazy and you're also completely mis informed

Maybe you want to take that "knowledge" and reflect on it - instead of acting like a baby.
No I called you a pussy ..I call mac a pussy ..idgaf what you call me because I'm not the one crying over words .I didn't say anyone called me a pussy in the first place and if they did I would talk my ish right back ...because I'm not a pussy 🤦🏿 you want to call me a pussy ? Go ahead ill take that to the chin and have 5 more right back at ya ..all day...it's nothing

..I call mac a pussy ..idgaf what you call me because I'm not the one crying over words .
... and you didn't respond as to WHY you called me a pussy. What did I do to provoke "your wrath" oh great Black Warrior?
No, wait, don't answer that as it really doesn't matter. I'm having a very hard time reading and understanding some of your garble. I don't guess English was your strong suite in grade school, was it? I'm kind of amazed they allowed you to graduate but maybe you went to an inner city, public school system. Some of the teachers in those schools shouldn't be teaching, that's for sure.

Anyway, before you post in the future maybe you should take 3-4 minutes to READ what you wrote and see if it makes sense to you because some of what you post is really hard to understand. I used to get like that when I'd been out drinking with my friends. Then, one time I went back to read a few of my posts, and I was really embarrassed, so now I don't post when I've been drinking.

word_Silence.jpg

Good night, everyone!

Last edited:
... and you didn't respond as to WHY you called me a pussy. What did I do to provoke "your wrath" oh great Black Warrior?
No, wait, don't answer that as it really doesn't matter. I'm having a very hard time reading and understanding some of your garble. I don't guess English was your strong suite in grade school, was it? I'm kind of amazed they allowed you to graduate but maybe you went to an inner city, public school system. Some of the teachers in those schools shouldn't be teaching, that's for sure.

Anyway, before you post in the future maybe you should take 3-4 minutes to READ what you wrote and see if it makes sense to you because some of what you post is really hard to understand. I used to get like that when I'd been out drinking with my friends. Then, one time I went back to read a few of my posts, and I was really embarrassed, so now I don't post when I've been drinking.

View attachment 7108241

Good night, everyone!
I love it ...you don't understand me but you understand that you'll a pussy ...and like alway your pussy ass want a explanation 🤣🤣🤣go fuck yourself and take that for façe value

you don't understand me but you understand that you'll a pussy ...
If I understood you OR what you were saying I wouldn't be asking the question. But, I know you have real mental issues as well as grammar & writing problems. If you wish to find answers to BLM you need to do no more than go stand in front of a mirror and look directly at who's staring you back.
These days society is trying to understand & help and all you do is spit in its face. Guess we'll be seeing you on the 6 o'clock nightly news someday soon as you're eat up with "hate".

Last edited:
Damn I thought we got rid of all of Putin's fake Black bots.
If you're here .... guess NOT.
The topic is 'honest-question about blm' ... if you have something to add to THAT, add it, otherwise start your own thread (secession seems to be a popular Texan topic). Bet you could talk all day as to why Texas needs to secede. Or, find another thread to add your sarcasm.

Last edited:
If you're here .... guess NOT.
The topic is 'honest-question about blm' ... if you have something to add to THAT, add it, otherwise start your own thread (secession seems to be a popular Texan topic). Bet you could talk all day as to why Texas needs to secede. Or, find another thread to add your sarcasm.
The topic of the thread per the original post is simply a question of does incorporating Black Lives Matter into the lifestyle, like the woman wearing a shirt, somehow cheapen the movement.

Yet you've diverged into black on black violence, you've brought up MAGA five times, etc. etc. Why do you think you can make posts that don't address the original thread topic but chastise others for doing so?

Why it's almost like you're a hypocrite...

The topic of the thread per the original post is simply a question of does incorporating Black Lives Matter into the lifestyle, like the woman wearing a shirt, somehow cheapen the movement.

Yet you've diverged into black on black violence, you've brought up MAGA five times, etc. etc. Why do you think you can make posts that don't address the original thread topic but chastise others for doing so?

it's almost like he is a intolerant leftist 🤨 he debate switch from how black people can't find justice with Republicans and maga ,into we are just like them . Call me a rasict but biden can tell whoever he wants "you ain't black" ...that's ok

He is Anti a black political party because he wants votes for his master .. the reality of it is mac is a populist. He rolls with the biggest black dick he can find or at least what his imagination thinks ,then he rides...he is stuck on a fictional algorithm of what he declared is equality but nothing more but he personal version of tyranny . like the rest of this folks here who gets upset because others don't share he beliefs

Damn, someday you may learn to write a complete SENTENCE without all that garble-de-goop you toss in. I'd buy you an English Grammar book if I thought it would help. No pictures though ... so you wouldn't need your crayons.

Damn, someday you may learn to write a complete SENTENCE without all that garble-de-goop you toss in. I'd buy you an English Grammar book if I thought it would help. No pictures though ... so you wouldn't need your crayons.

hmmm, your previous post was:
The topic is 'honest-question about blm' ... if you have something to add to THAT, add it, otherwise start your own thread

Back