Honest Question About BLM.

Except black people are actually dyi.ng ..why is that overlook all of a sudden when your previous argument was black on black crime ..you want to compare maga to blm but maga is saving a man and blm is about saving a group of them
Actually, people are dying in either ... just that the big, physical war with magga & their attack on democracy hasn't started YET, but it will after November. They've insisted their intentions and they have a leader who's willing to watch a country go to war with itself over a LIE.
I honestly wasn't choosing SIDES with BLM Satanic, God knows there is plenty of blame to go around. However, you should admit that BLM has lost its main original purpose and is now being used to further polarize a nation that's already under attack.
We've all got to start swallowing our EGOS and start finding common causes to work together instead of using every hostile event to point fingers at one another, don't you think?

Actually, people are dying in either ... just that the big, physical war with magga & their attack on democracy hasn't started YET, but it will after November. They've insisted their intentions and have a leader who's willing to watch a country go to war with itself.
I honestly wasn't choosing SIDES with BLM Satanic, God knows there is plenty of blame to go around. However, you should admit that BLM has lost its main original purpose and is now being used to further polarize a nation that's already under attack.
We've all got to start swallowing our EGOS and start finding common causes to work together instead of using every hostile event to point fingers at one another, don't you think?
As a verified blk man here (🤣) I don't see blm losing it main purpose. How? When there are still issue in the black community. Which is more need for a political action. The whole witch hunt of blm is simply nothing more then a response to 2020 and multiple cities protesting simultaneously. It showed too much power which made people afraid because blm could do it again if they wanted to ..but hasn't happen since then so that alone should show their focus.

How can we say blm has lost their focus ? Surely that wasn't the case with tayvon Martin and in Ferguson when only a couple of cities was under siege. And also nothing with the protesting 8 years leading into 2020 . The rhetoric only existed now after the riots

And back to what you Said before about maga /blm dea.ths ..I think it's doesn't change motivation. One is clearly about a single person running for president and the is about a group of people who are tired of being shot ..so yes of course I can't put those two in the same category. Are you saying blm is privilege and using the system to line their own pockets ? I showed the proof of millions going out for lawyers fees and bail money ,not solely for one person

Hostlie event ? You mean every time a black person is ki.ll...ed right? Let's not down play it if we are going to community honestly. And honestly I deal with the same thing here ..people are allow to talk bad about me and name call but when I say the same thing back ...NOW IT TIME TO WORK THINGS OUT AND QUIT BLAMING EACH OTHER .. it nothing more to me then a"its fine people on both sides" speech

Last edited:
Clearly we must need a reminder of the actions of people who was against blm during 2020 ..blm is the problem but blm wasn't running people over with cars was they?
https://youtu.be/7KBH-BH697g?si=5FkR8tExzLwoQLF3
https://youtu.be/tpgof-ZxcdE?si=_2frE25qqNy8Hv0Q

these are the people I'm told that we should get along with ..as a result of unlawfully de.aths .they choose to k.i.ll and hurt more people even woman .and I'm told that I'm the one who don't respect woman and I should play nice and educate myself 🤣🤣🤣 we are repeatedly asked to overlook the past ,while they choose to mur.der in the present day .
I'm the bad guy because I choose to co exist until proven a need for action and choose to point the finger of blame because de.ad men and woman cant

TRUTH .... lol ... its only wanted when it serves its purpose. Lots of deniers; just like MAGAs. A cult which feeds off the ignorance of others. At one time I'm sure BLM & MAGA had true "do good" intentions, then the looters of common sense & knowledge showed up to make money off of them and they lost their purpose. I mean, afterall, all these disillusioned, ignorant people, it's just so tempting to scam 'em if you can make a buck off them. Like selling $10 bibles for $80 because my name is on the bible ... wow ... and people are falling for that one, too. Damn!
Really sad when deniers can look a wrong in the face and "deny a wrong has been done or that it exists at all".
Preach!!

Exactly. I mean, any intelligent normal person can see the "scam" now
Yes, it started with noble intentions, but it turned into a grift.

That doesnt mean we should ignore the original premise. But BLM as an entity is just ridiculous. :)

Appreciate you brother. :)

Except black people are actually dyi.ng ..why is that overlook all of a sudden when your previous argument was black on black crime ..you want to compare maga to blm but maga is saving a man and blm is about saving a group of them
what black people are dying??

Quite honestly - where did you get an education? Because someone has warped your mind.

What would you say to this fact:
There are more white people living in poverty in the United States than black people.

Clearly we must need a reminder of the actions of people who was against blm during 2020 ..blm is the problem but blm wasn't running people over with cars was they?
https://youtu.be/7KBH-BH697g?si=5FkR8tExzLwoQLF3
https://youtu.be/tpgof-ZxcdE?si=_2frE25qqNy8Hv0Q

these are the people I'm told that we should get along with ..as a result of unlawfully de.aths .they choose to k.i.ll and hurt more people even woman .and I'm told that I'm the one who don't respect woman and I should play nice and educate myself 🤣🤣🤣 we are repeatedly asked to overlook the past ,while they choose to mur.der in the present day .
I'm the bad guy because I choose to co exist until proven a need for action and choose to point the finger of blame because de.ad men and woman cant
CLEARLY you forgot about all the drive-by shootings in LA, NYC, Chicago, Dallas, etc. for the last 30+ years.

CLEARLY you forgot about all the gang violence against Black communities by black gang members

CLEARLY you forgot about the black on black violence and *******.

CLEARLY - your brain has been wiped clean of all factual information.

If you want to be a militant black person - that's fine - but you should know what the hell your fighting for. And just being ignorant is not a good idea. And given the fact that your 40 years old and still acting like a confused teenager is troubling. 40 year old mature men are not running around saying, "Ill kick your ass if you dont agree with me."

You are the reason we need to legalize *******. You need to get yourself on some powerful ******* and chill the F out!!

Quite honestly - where did you get an education? Because someone has warped your mind.

What would you say to this fact:
There are more white people living in poverty in the United States than black people.
Here we go again ..what does living in poverty has to do with blm being a non profit organization or a political party ?
CLEARLY you forgot about all the drive-by shootings in LA, NYC, Chicago, Dallas, etc. for the last 30+ years.

CLEARLY you forgot about all the gang violence against Black communities by black gang members

CLEARLY you forgot about the black on black violence and *******.

CLEARLY - your brain has been wiped clean of all factual information.

When will you put two statements together that actually align with the point you trying to make sense of
One of you are saying crime effects everyone regardless of race the other one is saying what about black on black crime ? And if you read what I said before .maybe a blm political party is needed to address crime the the community that effects us . You instead choose to talk about my education and topic that I already spoken on . Personally I think it's time for you to understand your title here and put your wife on the phone lol

Preach!!

Exactly. I mean, any intelligent normal person can see the "scam" now
Yes, it started with noble intentions, but it turned into a grift.

That doesnt mean we should ignore the original premise. But BLM as an entity is just ridiculous. :)

Appreciate you brother. :)
So if blm is a scam ..then who actually report them as scammers ..because that would be fraud and blm is not under any fraud investigation. Where's your proof? There no documentation of a warrant .just tax auctions ..we are talking alot about my educational skills but do you understand that definition of a scam? I quite sure someone that's running a scam wouldn't actually give out money or keep tax records lmfao 🤦🏿

@MacNfries you hypocritical little bitch ..so you the main one act like violence isn't the answer but here you are liking and loving a post justifying ppl getting ran over by cars (even white women) because of black on black crime ...clearly violence is the answer by your own cowardly silent omissions. Boy I can wait until HH stomp you out

Here we go again ..what does living in poverty has to do with blm being a non profit organization or a political party ?

When will you put two statements together that actually align with the point you trying to make sense of
One of you are saying crime effects everyone regardless of race the other one is saying what about black on black crime ? And if you read what I said before .maybe a blm political party is needed to address crime the the community that effects us . You instead choose to talk about my education and topic that I already spoken on . Personally I think it's time for you to understand your title here and put your wife on the phone lol
LOL - you are getting confused by yourself now.

So let's make this clear. I am not saying any of the things you just said. I didnt make those statements.
You posted videos trying to prove that Black people are dying because of white people.
So I was just providing FACTS since you like facts.

If that confused you - I understand. You have been trying to do mental gymnastics for the last couple days. And now you've contorted yourself into a position that even you don't understand.

Now you know why everyone is watching you with confusion.

So if blm is a scam ..then who actually report them as scammers ..because that would be fraud and blm is not under any fraud investigation. Where's your proof? There no documentation of a warrant .just tax auctions ..we are talking alot about my educational skills but do you understand that definition of a scam? I quite sure someone that's running a scam wouldn't actually give out money or keep tax records lmfao 🤦🏿
Do you work for BLM or are you related to someone in BLM?

why would you care so much? I mean - seriously...you're outrage is not coming from a place of support.

Do you even know "why" you're so angry?

Like have you looked into the source of your rage?

@MacNfries you hypocritical little bitch ..so you the main one act like violence isn't the answer but here you are liking and loving a post justifying ppl getting ran over by cars (even white women) because of black on black crime ...clearly violence is the answer by your own cowardly silent omissions. Boy I can wait until HH stomp you out
And now you're attacking another black man.

WOW!!

Sir - please go smoke a bowl or do something other than come on B2W.

Like seriously, take a chill pill and go outside or something. You have lost your damn mind.

@MacNfries is not your enemy and he is not your "source" of anger.

But now you're just attacking anyone and everything. Seriously, go seek some help bruh!!

I guess you'll have to explain yourself, Satanic ... this post makes no sense to me. I've not condoned any violence on anyone, particularly people being run over by cars. Gesh! Get real!

LOL - you are getting confused by yourself now.

So let's make this clear. I am not saying any of the things you just said. I didnt make those statements.
You posted videos trying to prove that Black people are dying because of white people.
So I was just providing FACTS since you like facts.

If that confused you - I understand. You have been trying to do mental gymnastics for the last couple days. And now you've contorted yourself into a position that even you don't understand.

Now you know why everyone is watching you with confusion.
Naw ...those are your actually quotes..they have always been your quotes...now come on let's be man for once and not act like we didn't say that or that's not what you meant when you said it ..let not live the bitch life like you don't understand what you said ..ok yall want serious conversation but can't stand behind your own words. I don't do that ..sorry you said what you said ..now it time to hold your nuts like a man and stop acting like black people are the only people in the world that should be held accountable. Ain't no body using mental gymnastics or jedi mind tricks ..STOP MAKING EXCUSES. If you providing facts then provide the facts ..we waiting ...trust me we waiting

And now you're attacking another black man.

WOW!!

Sir - please go smoke a bowl or do something other than come on B2W.

Like seriously, take a chill pill and go outside or something. You have lost your damn mind.

@MacNfries is not your enemy and he is not your "source" of anger.

But now you're just attacking anyone and everything. Seriously, go seek some help bruh!!
You a couple ..put your wife on the phone and stfu..you not black you mix ..remember

My bad clearly I'm talking to a bunch of grown men who don't realize what they said ..don't know which post they like .don't know why everyone else is the problem
Smh that's the real problem here ..Two pussies that want to make a point but don't have no heart to back their own words and actions ..victims who goal is to prove that everyone else doesn't understand. nobody confused about yall acting like hoes . Stop acting like Noone understand that because we do ...clearly

Back