Honest Question About BLM.

Yes, I read the profile from Hung teacher. He sounds like a very interesting guy. He is mixed and not really black enough for this lifestyle. Where would be cool if you were more like hung teacher?
So it would be cooler if I pretend to be something I'm not just to feed into you fictional fantasy? But doesn't it feel like a gimmick or is the fantasy too great to see past false idol and online social fakes ? Is the idea of a dominant blk male simply a convenience and role play of a despite man looking for a date ? Or it the fantasy just simply a blk man who aligns with white ?

lmfaoo you anger makes me laugh ...brothers love stunting for the algorithm these days smh ..

You being defensive don't make you superior. You just proved that you are another crab in a bucket with that same gimmick as the rest of these make believe characters .

I get it ..you want to sound like you are smart ..sound smart then ..don't go back and fourth about other subjects that we not even talking about because you trying to prove something to woman .nobody disrespected woman no body ask about your dating preferences. Nobody asked what makes you special.

You want to call me a loser for exposing you for asking other grown men about how they fuck and crying about black Supremacy being dumb but in your head you are the Supreme black man 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you happy about getting a white mam sloppy seconds from a wife who will fuck anybody for onlyfans subscribers 🤣🤣🤣

I don't do that ..call me what you want but don't call me a sucker because these hoes and married woman got you wrapped around their fingers
Proud Pride GIF by Yeremia Adicipta

Sounds to me like someone has a BIG EGO - that just got stomped on by me.

Is there a reason why you got your panties in a bunch?

Instead of telling why you think I'm wrong - which is the idiotic thing to do

Why don't you tell me what your "ideal is" and why???

If you have the capacity to communicate ideas - which I highly doubt you do.

OK ideal blk man. There are plenty of others out there that think differently.
I wanted to provide you with some support for what you said.

There will always be racists - you can't change that fact. But if you want not be a racist - then you guys sound like your on the right track. :)

So it would be cooler if I pretend to be something I'm not just to feed into you fictional fantasy? But doesn't it feel like a gimmick or is the fantasy too great to see past false idol and online social fakes ? Is the idea of a dominant blk male simply a convenience and role play of a despite man looking for a date ? Or it the fantasy just simply a blk man who aligns with white ?
What on earth are you talking about?

You are just like the stupid college ******* these days. You read a book and some professor patted you on the head and said "you are sooooo smart." but the problem is you can't string together two thoughts.

As @Apostle stated. Im mixed race. Which means some black people are racist against me - because "Im not black enough." And then some white people are racist against me, "because I'm black to them."

When you're mixed race - you get to see the hypocrisy all over the place.

Unfortunately, @Satanic_cap is just upset because he's no longer the smartest person in the room. Maybe he should hang out with more intelligent people and more superior people. And maybe if he could put his ego down for a second - he might actually learn something for a change.

Or then again - he could just keep espousing mumbo-jumbo and think he's making a point???

@MacNfries @Apostle this is what yall want ? Is this the standard of being a " acceptable nergo" ? Is this want Pass in yall fantasy as "what a black man should be" ? Is this what yall think is real? Is this what yall think a dominant black man is ?

Ya know ..well ..hey most of us outside of the internet can see thought the fake characters and social gimmicks.

I heard the other day ." In the future using the n word will be the only way to tell if you are talking to a.i.

You can't fake our culture. You can't fake black and think the world don't know the difference. Even in yall heads yall think you can't imitate black .

And back to the only reasonable sense that could possibly be considered a intellectual conversation.

Blm being a political organization isn't a bad thing . So you saying that a political party basic upon what black want is a bad thing ? Your comparison to maga is a stretch and probably confused with conspiracies vs the reality of black people being ki..lled everyday rather its police or gang related or what other crimes our community

I ultimately feel like the under tone of this conversation is that black people can't work out their problems with out whitey .
And a ask once again where is the evidence of that?
All Americans are being shot at a alerming rate .not just the black ones.all Americans have guns not just the black ones . We just smart enough to realize that we can't save all Americans like the conversatives want .or we can't be "all inclusive "like the liberals want

We can save each other without a broken system that was created to benefit one with the upper hand already. Regardless of it being a opinion, it's a option that's I side with .
Fake black??

Did you smoke crack or something??

Im sorry that you grew up in poverty and never got an education - but thats because your parents were dumb inbreds. But what's the difference between you and a hillbilly redneck??

Your problem is that you have been brainwashed into thinking the world is a certain way - but IT ISNT.

Im sorry to tell you that, but unless you get over it - all you're doing is hurting yourself and your family.

The only way to overcome racism - is to ignore racists. Did you not think of that before??

Nobody wants to fake anything. Sorry that you feel that way. I also do not really understand what your point is. Some black kings speak very clearly and make their point simple, so everyone can understand it.
he doesnt have a point.

he's just angry, because he's an idiot and no one understands his nonsense.

he doesnt have a point.

he's just angry, because he's an idiot and no one understands his nonsense.
Lmfao huh? Bro just a reminder..you are a blank profile..there nothing to miss understand expect the fact that I wasn't talk to you and that fake black

Yes you are fake black ..it's not what white or black people think you are ..it's what you are ..too white to be black and too black to be white . Playing both sides of the fence to be likeable ..it's fake ..your Supreme blk man gimmick is half true 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 everything you have said today apply to you also ..

Sound like a identity crisis honestly..
Fake black??

Did you smoke crack or something??

Im sorry that you grew up in poverty and never got an education - but thats because your parents were dumb inbreds. But what's the difference between you and a hillbilly redneck??

Your problem is that you have been brainwashed into thinking the world is a certain way - but IT ISNT.

Im sorry to tell you that, but unless you get over it - all you're doing is hurting yourself and your family.

The only way to overcome racism - is to ignore racists. Did you not think of that before??
Yes where I grew up at is full of poverty and dangerous like most black people .it's not a flex that you think living a safe and shelter life is sexy lmfao. Black love is dangerous and not for the privilege and weak of heart ..

Idk you tell me the difference between blk people and rednecks . You should know right?
Racism Thats Racist GIF

No - You Are the Racist!!
Lmfao and you not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I forgot being the superior race in your eyes is a biological fact🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think Hitler believed in the same thing
What on earth are you talking about?

You are just like the stupid college ******* these days. You read a book and some professor patted you on the head and said "you are sooooo smart." but the problem is you can't string together two thoughts.

As @Apostle stated. Im mixed race. Which means some black people are racist against me - because "Im not black enough." And then some white people are racist against me, "because I'm black to them."

When you're mixed race - you get to see the hypocrisy all over the place.

Unfortunately, @Satanic_cap is just upset because he's no longer the smartest person in the room. Maybe he should hang out with more intelligent people and more superior people. And maybe if he could put his ego down for a second - he might actually learn something for a change.

Or then again - he could just keep espousing mumbo-jumbo and think he's making a point???
Lmfao coming from a guy who literally want to know how well I fuck ...I mean repeatly saying that I'm upset isn't making your point ..in my eyes you are smart and superior enough to let the 50. Cal put a hole in your 2 halves 🫡 trust me ..you don't want to be remembered as the smart guy who made a wrong choice with the wrong one ..but hey like I said beforehand .stick to your gimmick ..away from black people in the hood .rednecks in the hills or what ever

Last edited:
Lmfao huh? Bro just a reminder..you are a blank profile..there nothing to miss understand expect the fact that I wasn't talk to you and that fake black

Yes you are fake black ..it's not what white or black people think you are ..it's what you are ..too white to be black and too black to be white . Playing both sides of the fence to be likeable ..it's fake ..your Supreme blk man gimmick is half true 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 everything you have said today apply to you also ..

Sound like a identity crisis honestly..

Yes where I grew up at is full of poverty and dangerous like most black people .it's not a flex that you think living a safe and shelter life is sexy lmfao. Black love is dangerous and not for the privilege and weak of heart ..

Idk you tell me the difference between blk people and rednecks . You should know right?

Lmfao and you not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I forgot being the superior race in your eyes is a biological fact🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think Hitler believed in the same thing

Lmfao coming from a guy who literally want to know how well I fuck ...I mean repeatly saying that I'm upset isn't making your point ..in my eyes you are smart and superior enough to let the 50. Cal put a hole in your 2 halves 🫡 trust me ..you don't want to be remembered as the smart guy who made a wrong choice with the wrong one ..but hey like I said beforehand .stick to your gimmick ..away from black people in the hood .rednecks in the hills or what ever
bruh.

you obviously can't read.

My profile is not blank, but it was a nice try to deflect.

What was the topic of this thread again? ..... View attachment 7105469
Im in agreement with you

Im going to ignore the idiot who keeps making comments. What's obvious is that I dismantled his narrative, therefore now his life has "no meaning," which is sad, since the message I was conveying was how to empower yourself and not allow these organizations, such as BLM control your life. If you want to support BLM, be my guest - but you should be hyper aware that the people who run BLM are not saints.

We are very fortunate to live in the 21st century. If you're a Black man or woman - you do not have the same restrictions over your life that previous generations had to deal with. That should be "celebrated", but the person who keeps making comments - doesn't seem to have a point and all he's doing is expressing anger. (I don't know what he's angry about?? But its just pure hatred)

I hope he seeks help and I hope he finds god. Because he doesnt have to live his life in the shadows anymore.

There's plenty of opportunity out there for everyone of Color - but in order to SEE it - you can't read the literature that BLM publishes.

So the thread was about the honest truth about BLM.

And the honest truth is that BLM is a propaganda machine for very large and powerful corporations and think tanks. And no one knows why they publish what they publish - but it makes "secret" people money - so thats why they keep doing it.

Obviously if I smack the ish out of you in real life ,you going to turn red 😂😂😂😂😂bruh
Ok last comment - because you need to be put in your place.

Listen young thug. Its fairly obvious you grew up in the streets. And it's fairly obvious that you are not the future of Black America. I hate to break the news to you - but you are the problem that Black Americans are still dealing with. Please seek help - so that you can get your mind right. No one is going to worship you because you have a poisoned mind.

I thought this was fairly obvious, but maybe that was my naïveté.

Women worship beautiful minds. Women worship light and kindness and strength.

Women are smarter than men. I thought that was obvious, but then again - I have to keep reminding myself that not everyone has reached enlightenment. I hope you can-- young thug - reach enlightenment. You deserve it. You dont need to suffer anymore with your negative self talk and your "thuggish" ways.

You might think that women respond to it - but think again. I dont see LL Cool J acting like a thug. Be smart, be kind, be a leader - and you will see more open up to you in life. Acting like a "thug" plays into the racial stereotypes that Black Men are trying to overcome. So stop being a stereotype.

Next time you get angry - take a deep breath and count backwards from 50.

Yes 50 - because right now you have so much deep seeded anger - that you need more time to calm down.

I dont know your life story. If you wish to share it - I would be open to listening.

That's what a real man does - he listens.

Not sure what you're trying to prove - but you haven't proven anything yet.

So take a deep breath and just let the anger out - you dont need to hold on to it. Anger only hurts the person who feels anger. It does not hurt other people. Your anger doesn't punish society.

And so to relate my comments to this thread - this is the problem with BLM - they feed into the anger. They fuel the anger. They want to promote MORE ANGER!! Since most young people do not know the first thing about education or history - BLM is taking the opposite approach to social justice that Dr. King said to take.

In other words, the BLM leadership think Dr. King was a simp.

I tend to disagree with that ideology. Dr. King was a much holier man than the BLM leadership, who are marketing execs who couldn't make any money - until they struck gold promoting racial hatred. You get to choose what you believe, so believe BLM or not - but just remember that BLM is trying to manipulate you - no matter what you believe. BLM is not on your side, despite what you might think. BLM was created to make people money - end of story.

the thread was about the honest truth about BLM.
TRUTH .... lol ... its only wanted when it serves its purpose. Lots of deniers; just like MAGAs. A cult which feeds off the ignorance of others. At one time I'm sure BLM & MAGA had true "do good" intentions, then the looters of common sense & knowledge showed up to make money off of them and they lost their purpose. I mean, afterall, all these disillusioned, ignorant people, it's just so tempting to scam 'em if you can make a buck off them. Like selling $10 bibles for $80 because my name is on the bible ... wow ... and people are falling for that one, too. Damn!
Really sad when deniers can look a wrong in the face and "deny a wrong has been done or that it exists at all".

Last edited:
Ok last comment - because you need to be put in your place.

Listen young thug. Its fairly obvious you grew up in the streets. And it's fairly obvious that you are not the future of Black America. I hate to break the news to you - but you are the problem that Black Americans are still dealing with. Please seek help - so that you can get your mind right. No one is going to worship you because you have a poisoned mind.

I thought this was fairly obvious, but maybe that was my naïveté.

Women worship beautiful minds. Women worship light and kindness and strength.

Women are smarter than men. I thought that was obvious, but then again - I have to keep reminding myself that not everyone has reached enlightenment. I hope you can-- young thug - reach enlightenment. You deserve it. You dont need to suffer anymore with your negative self talk and your "thuggish" ways.

You might think that women respond to it - but think again. I dont see LL Cool J acting like a thug. Be smart, be kind, be a leader - and you will see more open up to you in life. Acting like a "thug" plays into the racial stereotypes that Black Men are trying to overcome. So stop being a stereotype.

Next time you get angry - take a deep breath and count backwards from 50.

Yes 50 - because right now you have so much deep seeded anger - that you need more time to calm down.

I dont know your life story. If you wish to share it - I would be open to listening.

That's what a real man does - he listens.

Not sure what you're trying to prove - but you haven't proven anything yet.

So take a deep breath and just let the anger out - you dont need to hold on to it. Anger only hurts the person who feels anger. It does not hurt other people. Your anger doesn't punish society.

And so to relate my comments to this thread - this is the problem with BLM - they feed into the anger. They fuel the anger. They want to promote MORE ANGER!! Since most young people do not know the first thing about education or history - BLM is taking the opposite approach to social justice that Dr. King said to take.

In other words, the BLM leadership think Dr. King was a simp.

I tend to disagree with that ideology. Dr. King was a much holier man than the BLM leadership, who are marketing execs who couldn't make any money - until they struck gold promoting racial hatred. You get to choose what you believe, so believe BLM or not - but just remember that BLM is trying to manipulate you - no matter what you believe. BLM is not on your side, despite what you might think. BLM was created to make people money - end of story.
Bitch I'm 40 years old 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I see you being a victim because I asked you a question about the comments you made ..and did it without disrespect post #224 ...
Immediately you took offensive. Immediately you chose name calling because you felt challenged. Now you trying to school me 😂😂😂 on what ? How to act like a bitch when confronted 😂😂😂😂 ..so before you try to check a grown man make sure your hoe card is already in check ... a repeated weak attempt of bitch madness by saying someone else is mad because you simple couldn't respond because the girl in you got they little feelings hurt ...I see thought you buddy 😂

And the same point as I said In this fourm repeatly which like always is reply with hurts feelings . Where the evidence that blm said that MLK was a simp ? And why tf your dumb ass believe it ? Where the evidence the that blm took advantage of blk people?

Post #12 I have found tax records ,articles and Google searches to prove additional information to support my point .YOU HAVE NOTHING . But a "H" for a thumbnail and a opinion that's similar to Hitler just to say that everyone else is the fascist.

Let's not continue to confuse black culture and leadership with stuff you would put on your black planet profile and narcissistic behavior. Clearly the real issue you have with black culture is how to earn their respect without co signing white people or having a racial identity that you are comfortable being
Which beings me to my other point ..you are mix ..not a black male or a white woman /couple ? .how did you get verify. Clearly somebody didn't read the rules when they got here🤨

TRUTH .... lol ... its only wanted when it serves its purpose. Lots of deniers; just like MAGAs. A cult which feeds off the ignorance of others. At one time I'm sure BLM & MAGA had true "do good" intentions, then the looters of common sense & knowledge showed up to make money off of them and they lost their purpose. I mean, afterall, all these disillusioned, ignorant people, it's just so tempting to scam 'em if you can make a buck off them. Like selling $10 bibles for $80 because my name is on the bible ... wow ... and people are falling for that one, too. Damn!
Really sad when deniers can look a wrong in the face and "deny a wrong has been done or that it exists at all".
Except black people are actually dyi.ng ..why is that overlook all of a sudden when your previous argument was black on black crime ..you want to compare maga to blm but maga is saving a man and blm is about saving a group of them

Back