Home alone

I am in a similar situation,dropped the wife off this afternoon at her lovers house,expecting a text later tonight what time to pick her up.
However she has already texted and said she won’t be home till the morning,her lover mentioned a surprise to her,it turns out it’s his friend who he has invited for the night.

Well I got a text at 8am,pick her up at 9am.

When she got in the car,she said they’d both just had her again,this time separately,after both having her together since early evening.

She slept most of the journey home and is still asleep now,can’t wait to hear the juicy details when she wakes.

When she got in the car,she said they’d both just had her again,this time separately,after both having her together since early evening.

She slept most of the journey home and is still asleep now,can’t wait to hear the juicy details when she wakes.
This is why she was moaning like a dirty whore.... because she is a dirty whore.

Attachments

• 1619915901890.png
    1619915901890.png
    798.5 KB · Views: 71

Can’t wait to hear the juicy details

Well this weekend I am home alone again,her lover picked her up around 630pm last night and I was told she would be home on Sunday morning.
Got a brief text this morning,it’s only her lover this weekend
Does she send you texts and pics?

So fucking hot
When she arrived at her lovers house last weekend,the other guy was already there,Justin introduced his friend and said to the wife,lift your dress.
At first she said she hesitated a bit,then he asked her again and she lifted her dress to show Del the friend that she was naked underneath and freshly shaven,like he requires her to be.

When she arrived at her lovers house last weekend,the other guy was already there,Justin introduced his friend and said to the wife,lift your dress.
At first she said she hesitated a bit,then he asked her again and she lifted her dress to show Del the friend that she was naked underneath and freshly shaven,like he requires her to be.
I’ll dm you

Back