Holy Black Pussy

Africa is the birthplace of humankind, of all modern humans. Long time all whites looking down on a black people, forgetting that all of them came out of a black pussy! Now is the time to mend a long-standing injustice and worship Black Pussy as a true deity who gave life to all of us!!!
View attachment 4091035
Call of Deity
Black pussy is holy and beautiful! :love:

As a black man, I appreciate it when white women respect, serve, and even worship black pussy. Our mothers, sisters, and other black females deserve no less. My mom and sis have enjoyed such attention very much.
RESPECTFULLY Sir, what you said in those 3 sentences, the sheer power and magnitude of those words, they should help EVERY white person, male or female, to understand their PROPER place in the Superior Black world...ur sister and ur mom, along with ALL black women, ALL black Queens deserve ALL the Respect and Gratitude that ALL the white population can offer up to them!
For the Queen has created the King, and the Kings shall take their rightful place at the head of the whites table and home, but its the Black Queens that will always reign supreme!

Having had the honor of watching not a wife but a mom encouraging
her s@n to to "nut up all in that white bitch" (my wife Christine) and
seeing her at first, play with her pussy and then a few minutes into it
having her "park her donkey" on my face. All this happening as the teen
deposited a good, healthy morning load into my wife's fertile, musky cunt.
It was only our second day in Port au Prince (Haiti).

I can still fondly remember the taste & smell of her skunky black
pussy and ass on my face and breath.

75578282_051_49f0.jpg
Mmmm yes

Back