Hit a dead end with my wife. Any advice?

I found a more p
So my wife and I have enjoyed the idea of her being a hotwife for a few years now and we really enjoy talking through her possibly going through with it but she has also been reluctant due to her conservative Catholic upbringing. In the last year on 2 separate occasions I have found 2 potential bulls that were nice, in decent shape, and well hung. The first was a good start and she enjoyed talking dirty and sending pictures back and forth but before long she got bored of his passive and unmotivated attitude and stopped reaching out. The second was a little better. They got along well and one night in particular after some good dirty conversation she really let loose and was sooo horny and excited. I thought it was finally be her chance to overcome her insecurities and try her first bbc. Unfortunately the next day he had messaged her and asked to meet up and she went in the complete opposite direction. She immediately got agitated and told me she deleted him off of Snapchat because he was too clingy and soft and this lifestyle isn't for her. Ever since she doesn't even entertain the idea of this and wants to completely drop it. I'm at a loss here. I believe in the end she expected a more confident dominant bull and since the first 2 were sort of soft and passive she's given up and wants nothing to do with this. I felt like we were so close to making this happen and were having so much fun and now I have little hope. Any advice on what to do from here?Pushy agressive blackmails thug first time made it so hot to watch

Back